New 888-344-1840 Dealer Website
Used 888-807-2833 Email Dealer
Service 888-544-5422

Average based on 59 reviews.
  • Universal Chevrolet Company

We have enjoyed a long, positive business relationship with Universal Chevrolet, we have bought many vehicles from the professional sales staff; we have received excellent care from the business staff on titles, financing options and transferring tags; and we have had superior care from the service staff, which is always available to answer questions to resolve any issues with the vehicles. We are impressed with the new IT delivery staff, something needed with all the technology on vehicles these days. In particular we appreciate the owners, the Whites, who set the tone and standard for the business model they use. We travel a long ways to do business with this dealership as we have confidence that they will do right by us. They are proud of the Chevrolet products they sell and always treat us as valued customers. We appreciate and value this outstanding dealership.

• On the fence

Took my car there for a new alternator, picked it up and the battery was not charged - I barely made it home and had to charge the battery myself. Now its back for another repair (less than a week later), because its still not working properly. Last time I visit Universal unless something miraculous happens when I get my car back.

• The easiest car buying experience ever!

I had the best, easiest experience with Terry, Seth and the whole team in Wendell for my new car. I told Terry what I wanted and he got the car for me and had everything done and waiting for me when I arrived. I have bought several cars in the past and this was the easiest transaction I have ever done. Thank you all for such a great experience with your dealership team.

• Quick service and friendly employees!

We had a problem with the charging system on our Volt and it was fixed quickly and returned with it working properly. Would highly recommend Universal for our repairs. Everyone was very friendly!

• Pleasant experience-I was dreading it!!!

Thank you! We try to be open and honest right from the start!

Debbie was informative and fair. Talking to her on the phone was easy. I explained what I wanted and she took that information and came back with an offer I was happy with. BY the time we met in person I felt like we were old friends! I never felt pressured by Debbie or the finance person to buy something I didn't need. My husband was a bit apprehensive at first, but after meeting Debbie and the other employees at the dealership, his feelings changed. Jamie (I think that is his name!) helped us get all the OnStar stuff set up. That was a big help since I am a bit of a technology dummy. I will definitely consider Universal Chevrolet when I decide to purchase my next vehicle.

Thank you! We try to be open and honest right from the start!

• Great new facilities

Experience was great - always is...that is why I purchased a GMC Acadia -- but went to a Chevy dealership for service!

We are constantly upgrading our facilities and equipment to be the best Service Department for all models!

• How service should always be

Everyone went above and beyond for my service experience. I feel completely confident in Universal Chevrolet of Wendell. Thank you

• Excellent service,clean facilities

I was very pleased that I was able to get in so quickly and get everything done since I was going on a trip. Thanks for everything. Jack

• Eager to provide great service

FM reception on my 2014 is still VERY POOR but Jamie and the service manager are still researching a solution.

• Great service.

I really liked the new check in procedure in the Service Department. Nice chairs to sit in while waiting for your car to be service, TV to watch. Great/friendly customer service.