• great people and best place for people to buy

Happy place to be if you're looking for a car! It's a great place in Creedmoor. People can come for Durham, Raleigh, and Oxford and get a great selection. Fast service, friendly smiles, and courteous customer attention. They're not pushy.

• Drive a little and save, you'll feel like family

My son found VanNess Chevrolet online. We live in Central Virginia so we called to make sure the truck was still there. I got one of the sales people and she said she'd go and check since we wete coming 2+ hours. She called right back as she said she would. She also said she would have it out in front when we got there. It was. They gave us their price, we agreed, and in about an hour we were on our way back home! Mrs. VanNess even did a follow up call a day later to see how everything was. They made a customer for life!!

• Very good dealer ship

Very friendly and help people and will work with you no matter what you want or need

• Great people!!

They helped me find the right car at the right price. Couldn't be any happier!!!

• Great customer service!

VanNess Chevrolet took care of both recalls and my yearly inspection. They were quick and did a great job. A BIG THANK YOU to Anthony!

• Superior Customer Service

VanNess Chevrolet took care of both recalls on my vehicle and my yearly inpection. Anthony was very helpful and understanding. This type of service is exactly what this area of North Carolina needed!

• Thanks for everything!!

I've been in the market for a used truck for quite some time. They found me the perfect truck with everything I wanted at the best price I could find. I couldn't be any happier with my experience. Thank you!

• Thanks VanNess Chevrolet!!!!

Thanks to VanNess Chevrolet for all your help in purchasing our new car.

Thanks to VanNess Chevrolet for all your help in purchasing our new car.

• Worth the drive for great service!

We were looking for a larger truck that would meet our needs and our budget. We drove to Creedmoor and met with Christina Uliano who took the time to ride with us on the test drive and illustrate the many features of the new 3/4 ton diesel Chevy Silverado. We received a very fair offer on our trade. Christina worked with Bruce to make the terms of the deal where we needed them to be so we could leave in our new truck. While this dealership may not have the fancy offices of some of the Raleigh dealers, it was obvious they wanted to sell the truck to us and they did what was needed to make that happen. This was an awesome buying experience! Thank you Van Ness!

• GREAT EXPERIENCE, CHRISTINA WAS GREAT!!

VERY PLEASED WITH TOTAL BUYING EXPERIENCE. EVERYONE THAT WAS INVOLED WAS VERY HELPFUL TO US AND EACH OTHER GREAT EXPERIENCE.