New 855-884-1884 Dealer Website
Used 877-688-5007 Email Dealer
Service 877-746-0653

Average based on 105 reviews
  • Best Dealership Ever!

We're happy that you had such a great time at our dealership and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

This is the Best Dealership Ever! I have had the most wonderful buying experiences here. My salesman is Allan Boshell. He makes it so easy & comfortable here to do business when buying your new truck. He can get you in out & out the door in an reasonable amount of time. They will work with you & get you the Best payment & interest rate% possible. They make it easy & a pleasure to buy here. My husband & I have bought 2 trucks & an SUV from here & have loved them all. I recently sent my Aunt there she bought a new 2015 Impala, she is love with her new car. She will go back again , she was so happy with her experience there with Alan & Marc the GM. Now my father has decided he wants a new Impala from there also. So come see these guys if you are in the market for a new car. Alan & Marc can get you a deal to make you happy.

• AWESOME Car Buying Experience!!

Thank you very much for the feedback and recommendation, Pam!

Best car buying experiencing!!! Sean McNab, Ricardo, Jennifer and Tracy made the experience so easy, relaxed and the best!! Highly recommend OBX Chevy to everyone!!

Thank you very much for the feedback and recommendation, Pam!

• Great Experience!!!

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Dayna!

Bob was wonderful!! He found just what I was asking for and made the car buying process easy!!! I love my truck and will definitely send all my friends/family to see him!!! Thank you Bob!!! Terry in service is also amazing and we will be back to get all maintenance covered by them as well!! Dayna S.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Dayna!

• Lights out superior service

Thank you for the feedback!

They had a perfect opportunity to put it to me and refused to. We were on vacation when the headlights went out on my 2004 Trailblazer. I initially got told it was a faulty switch module by a tire and we also do repair chain. Turned out it was a relay, and not very expensive repair. They even managed to get the vehicle repaired before my appointment even occurred. Thanks much Y'all made what could have been a mountain into a molehill.

Thank you for the feedback!

• Great Service at Outer Banks Chevrolet

Excellent customer service! No complaints. Repairs were complete within a timely manner. Quality work. Nicely detailed. I would recommend.

Thank you very much for the recommendation, Brandee!

Thank you very much for the recommendation, Brandee!

• Nonetheless

Mediocre friendly woman who sets service appointments..

Thank you for the feedback, Wes. We will work to get you a 5 star experience next time.

Mediocre friendly woman who sets service appointments..

• State Inspection

I live nearby and it was so convenient bringing in Chevy for state inspection. And prior customer. Both sales and service.

Thank you very much for the feedback and continued business, Helen!

Thank you very much for the feedback and continued business, Helen!

• Schedule Inspection

Had an apt for inspection; they got me on time and out within an hour.. waiting area was very comfortable, Very pleased!!

Thank you for the feedback, Linda!

Thank you for the feedback, Linda!

• Great business to support

Always friendly and professional. From manager MIke and his staff to the parts and service dept.

Thank you very much, James!

Thank you very much, James!

• Customer

Great fast and courteous service as always. Friendly and outgoing staff.

Thank you very much!

Great fast and courteous service as always. Friendly and outgoing staff.

Thank you very much!