Baker Chevrolet

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 33 reviews

• May 1, 2015

My wife and I were shopping for a Suburban and discovered Baker Chevrolet online. Although they were 1.5 hours away, the positive reviews and the sele...ction drew us there. We ended up making our purchase there and found them to be very easy to deal with. Great price, and great customer service. As part of the purchase we were offered some upgrades that had to be ordered and required us to come back a week later. When we arrived, there were some issues with what had been sent. Bottom line, they handled the situation perfectly and went above and beyond to make it right for us. Highly recommended!!!!!!

February 16, 2018

This was my second vehicle purchased from Charlie in the last couple of years. The repeat business is an indication he's doing a professional servic...e for his buyers. He was thorough both on sales and documentation side . I would highly recommend him to others.

December 14, 2017

Worked with Taylor Smith at the dealership. Taylor made the whole experience easy and hassle free. Got a fair price on both the car and our trade in. ... Great dealer. Highly recommended.

June 6, 2017

About six weeks ago I contacted this dealership to inquire about purchasing three vehicles for my business. First, I had to deal with 4 different sale...s reps, including the mgr. to get a call back. Then finally after I sent Charles the vehicles on the lot for purchase. He was supposed to call me back with buyers orders. No call back. I called him back several days later and they sold one of the trucks that I was supposed to purchase. After speaking to another rep., he was supposed to call me back to search for a replacement. Tried to sell me a truck that was $2k more. I texted him a week later due to no response. Responded briefly and then no contact since. Needless to say, I found a wonderful dealership to buy from in Atlanta. I wouldn't buy a Hot Wheel from these people. They are not truthful nor professional.

February 11, 2017

My wife was browsing the Internet and found a car she liked. So I called baker Chevrolet to inquire about it. I was then introduced to Charlie. We tal...ked several times about the car ,my trade, and the several hours of distance I would have to travel. To my surprise with Charlie and his team we made a deal. Charlie had the deal as completely done as he could without my signature. When I arrived I was greeted by the most down home people you could imagine.

January 20, 2017

Taylor Smith and his team were amazing. My wife and I are relocating from IL. It was an awesome, easy, friendly experience. I will continue to buy my ...vehicles here. I highly recommend this staff! First class! Thank you!

January 16, 2017

Need better on-line followup. First responce was very good.

December 2, 2016

Charlie is a great salesman. He sold my husband & I a 2014 Chevy Camero SS. Well done Charlie!!!

June 23, 2016

I have purchased my last three vehicles from Craig Parnell at Baker Chevrolet and have been extremely satisfied. Craig as well as the other staff are... very friendly, honest, helpful, and always goes above and beyond. I highly recommend Baker Chevrolet to anyone that is interested in purchasing a vehicle.

June 18, 2016

Really enjoyed the hassle free, no pressure environment. We had 20/30 minutes to look around before a salesman came out. Even then he didn't pressure ...us. At the other dealers we checked out we were bombarded the minute we pulled in.