Steves Chevrolet Of Chowchilla

• Yet Again Steves Chevrolet 5 stars and beyond

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing all of your automotive needs for years to come. Wayne

Wayne Chatman & his group of professionals goes above & beyond every time. Jarrod in service makes sure my wifes Equinox is ready for every road trip. These guys are awesome, we would go nowhere else in the central valley!!! We even had our friends drive two hours to get a car from Wayne & his team. Before you go anywhere else you'll want to talk to Wayne; for all your sales, service & parts needs.

• Great job!

I have been very happy with the attention that my car receives at Steves. They have a quality service department with Jared on the job.

Thanks for the nice review. I am glad to hear about your good experiences with our service department. We appreciate your business. Wayne

• Customer

Bo, Thanks for the great review. We enjoy working with you and your family and appreciate your business. Wayne

This dealership goes above and beyond to help us with whatever we need. We have bought several cars from them and we are very happy with all of them.

• Repet customer

Dan, Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business. Wayne

This is the second new truck i have bought in the last 4 years at steves ..and ill just keep coming back ....hector was awasome in sales ...no complaints...great all around from parts to service to sales....thanks Steve's Chevrolet Chowchilla

Dan, Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business. Wayne

• EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE ALWAYS

We appreciate the great review and your loyalty to the dealership. Happy to here you had a great experience. Wayne

I always receive good services from the service team at Steves Chevrolet. I have a Toyota but choose to take it here for servicing on it. This time Jerry in service far exceeded my expectations for service. To my fault I procrastinated in making an appointment in getting my car services and wella two days before leaving and of course (to be expected with their service) no appointments before leaving to get my car service. Well Jerry agreed if I left my car for the next two days he would do his best to have it done. Not only did he have it done, he worked it in the same day (I did not have to go two days without my car, even though I might have deserved it) and completed the full service and a few extra repairs needed. And of course the quality of the work was exceptional as well. Thank you.

• AWESOME EXPERIENCE ! A +++++ ALL THE WAY !!!

Thanks for the great review. Hope you are enjoying your van. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you! Wayne

My experience with your dealership was excellent. I went to this dealer by accident, thinking I needed a break and a stretch on my trip north. In my heart, I felt I would be purchasing my new vehicle from a local dealer in Vegas or in Chico. But Wayne was so accommodating and honest, that when I returned, I decided that the only way I would buy from anyone else would be if they came up with a better price. To make it short, over the next two weeks, everyone at the dealer went above and beyond to provide me with the highest quality service I have ever experienced at ANY dealership. They drove to LA to pick up the car I wanted, and they sent a nice gentleman, Hector, to pick me up at the Merced airport and convey me to the dealership. He was very generous with his time and paid attention to every possible detail that came up. He made sure that I had a variety of refreshments in the vehicle for the rest of my trip. I LOVE THEM !

• ease of purchase and pricing completeness as well

Frank, Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your loyalty. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Wayne

I was very favorable towards the salesman and the dealer; as I have dealt with them in the past and found them to be highly motivated towards making the customer the best deal possible.

• Hector Mendez & Steves Chevrolet Were Awesome!

Thanks for the great review. We are glad your visit went well and we sincerely appreciate your business.

We just purchased a 2015 Chevrolet Malibu from Steves Chevrolet and Hector Mendez was just AWESOME! He made our buying process very easy and he made us feel like family!

• Great Service

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business.

Chevy Silverado 2014. Brought in for Non Warrenty. New spark plugs and cables. Staff was helpful and was given a loaner car. Great dealer, with great service and great people.

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business.

• 100% Customer Focused Service! Love Hector!

Thanks for the kind words. We are glad you had a great experience here. We appreciate your business.

Hector was AMAZING! He did everything and more for me and my husband. He made the impossible possible and treated us like family. He still touches base with me and my husband every here and there and makes sure everything is okay with our car. I have already recommended Hector and Steve's Chevy of Chowchilla! WE have never had better service. I recently had to go to both Chevy dealerships in Fresno and neither one of them cared about me or our car in any way. If I didn't have work I would have drove out to Chowchilla because I wanted help that bad. Thank you Hector and Steve's Chevy for all that you do!