Steves Chevrolet Of Chowchilla

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 25 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• August 26, 2013

Wayne Chatman & his group of professionals goes above & beyond every time. Jarrod in service makes sure my wifes Equinox is ready for every road trip.... These guys are awesome, we would go nowhere else in the central valley!!! We even had our friends drive two hours to get a car from Wayne & his team. Before you go anywhere else you'll want to talk to Wayne; for all your sales, service & parts needs.

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing all of your automotive needs for years to come. Wayne

November 4, 2017

Steve's Chevrolet is only place I will take my vehicle to for repairs or service. They are courteous, friendly and respect you not only as a customer... but as a person. Every person I have had contact with there are awesome individuals. I will continue to have my vehicle serviced there and will also purchase my next vehicle at Steve's Chevrolet.

September 30, 2017

Steves Chevrolet of Chowchilla is one of those dealerships that does a fantastic job taking care of you. From the sales department, service, parts an...d even when it comes time to pay your bill, their staff goes above and beyond to take care of all your needs. You can't find a more honest and helpful dealership.

December 4, 2016

I have been very happy with the attention that my car receives at Steves. They have a quality service department with Jared on the job.

Thanks for the nice review. I am glad to hear about your good experiences with our service department. We appreciate your business. Wayne

October 7, 2016

This dealership goes above and beyond to help us with whatever we need. We have bought several cars from them and we are very happy with all of them....

Bo, Thanks for the great review. We enjoy working with you and your family and appreciate your business. Wayne

February 12, 2016

I always receive good services from the service team at Steves Chevrolet. I have a Toyota but choose to take it here for servicing on it. This time Je...rry in service far exceeded my expectations for service. To my fault I procrastinated in making an appointment in getting my car services and wella two days before leaving and of course (to be expected with their service) no appointments before leaving to get my car service. Well Jerry agreed if I left my car for the next two days he would do his best to have it done. Not only did he have it done, he worked it in the same day (I did not have to go two days without my car, even though I might have deserved it) and completed the full service and a few extra repairs needed. And of course the quality of the work was exceptional as well. Thank you.

We appreciate the great review and your loyalty to the dealership. Happy to here you had a great experience. Wayne

July 8, 2015

Chevy Silverado 2014. Brought in for Non Warrenty. New spark plugs and cables. Staff was helpful and was given a loaner car. Great dealer, with great ...service and great people.

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business.

March 17, 2015

Stopped in just to have my oil changed and from the moment I walked into the service department i was treated as if was their long time, favorite cust...omer. I made my way around the dealership while I waited for the service and everyone was so polite and welcoming. In a very short time my vehcile's work was complete and to my surprise they had even washed and cleaned my car. This type of customer service and the manner of how they treat their customers is why I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! A++++ across the board.

Thanks for the great review. I am glad your experience went well. We appreciate your business.

February 27, 2015

I took my car in for a routine service & in doing so I was advised that I needed tires. Jared gave me a couple of quotes & the tires were on the same ...day. I feel safe knowing the Service Department is looking out for my safety.

Thanks for the great review. I'm glad you had a great experience with our service department.

August 3, 2013

I got my daughter's car in for an oil change and service and they were able to squeeze another vehicle of mine in at the last moment. They were fairly... quick, courteous and let me know if anything else looked as if if needed repair(with a price quote.) No pressure. Also, the facilities have recently been remodeled and look great. Very clean and professional.

Ken,Thank you for the positive comments reguarding your recent visit to our dealership.We do appreciate your business at Steves Chevrolet.In the futur...e anything we can do to help you with your vehicle needs just let us know. Thanks again Dave Larson Steves Chevrolet

Steves Chevrolet Of Chowchilla