• They treat thier customers like family. Wonderful.

I recently had an incident down the street from the dealership while away from home. I had limited options on getting it repaired so I decided to take it to Willis. What a great decision that was. This family-owned and operated dealership must pass their family values down to their employees because they took care of me and went above and beyond to get me back on the road in a timely manner. I can't say enough good things about this place. Thank you Willis Chevrolet.

• Excellent service

Keith! He was excellent in service! Frank was a great salesman!! Everyone was perfect. I love Willis! I also love my 2017 Malibu!

• Great service

Customer service was exceptional. Very professional and courteous service. Easy to make appointment. Very clean bays as well as reception and waiting areas. Friendly employess

• Excellent Services from Professional Folks.

Friendly, Knowledgeable and Professional Staff. I purchase my vehicle from Willis. I have my vehicle serviced at Willis and now for the first time I have used their Collision Center (no fault of mine) and I have been very pleased with Wills.

• very good sales and service depts

Just enjoy dealing with everyone who works there.both sales and service departments are good to deal with.Will deal with them in the future.

• Great service

Aggie takes good care of my truck. She advises of future needs. The wait time is acceptable and waiting area is tidy.

• Willis Chevrolet

As always the Staff was fantastic and very helpful

As always the Staff was fantastic and very helpful

• Great Buying Experiece!

The sales team at Willis Chevrolet is courteous, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. They are not high pressure so you are comfortable and able to make the best decision for you. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new car.

• Dr. Bell

Excellent work? I would reccomend this dealership to anyone.

Excellent work? I would reccomend this dealership to anyone.

• Ruth M. McClements

Always get 1st class service at Willis. Howell Minner does a fantastic job and it is always a pleasure to stop in and see John and Glenn as well. I wouldn't go anywhere else!