4.5
Average based on 48 reviews
  • They treat thier customers like family. Wonderful.

I recently had an incident down the street from the dealership while away from home. I had limited options on getting it repaired so I decided to take it to Willis. What a great decision that was. This family-owned and operated dealership must pass their family values down to their employees because they took care of me and went above and beyond to get me back on the road in a timely manner. I can't say enough good things about this place. Thank you Willis Chevrolet.

• Great Buying Experiece!

The sales team at Willis Chevrolet is courteous, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. They are not high pressure so you are comfortable and able to make the best decision for you. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new car.

• Dr. Bell

Excellent work? I would reccomend this dealership to anyone.

Excellent work? I would reccomend this dealership to anyone.

• Ruth M. McClements

Always get 1st class service at Willis. Howell Minner does a fantastic job and it is always a pleasure to stop in and see John and Glenn as well. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

• Service Review

Service was included with vehicle purchase - quick availability to meet my schedule, pleasant, courteous, and ready to answer any and all questions.

• George Wyre sr

They charged me way to much money I don't think I will return for any other business and

• Malinda Meeks

The service department was very patient and helpful! They did a great job on my Malibu. Thank you!!

• Service

Car was brought in for an oil change and tire rotation, and a recall notice. Car was worked on recall taken care of and got the vehicle back in a quick and friendly manner.

• Oil Change, Tire Rotation and Replaced Air Filter

Service was quick and efficient using GM parts. price was reasonable

Service was quick and efficient using GM parts. price was reasonable

• Mr Rosado

not happy with service dept. it took over an hour to diagnose a faulty hood ajar switch that wouldn't allow my remote key to start the car. My warrity I thought was still good (the car isn't 2 years old yet) , but I was over the milage limit so I had to pay the 98.00 bill. just for checking it. Th cost for replacing the switch I was told is $130.00 I had better service in the past especially when Willis was in Middletown where I got this car in 2013. I ordered a car in 2010 from you in Symyrna my wifes' Equanox