• I ONLY go to Sitton

Any work to be done on my vehicle, service or body shop, I ONLY go to Sitton. I also plan to purchase my next vehicle from Sitton. They have been awesome - knowledge, experience, quality of work, communication etc.

• Great dealership

I would recommend this dealership to anyone . My sales consultant Smokin Joe Cothran was the best consultant I have ever purchased a car from he worked with with an answered any questions I had . I refer anyone I know to ask for Smokin Joe If you are looking to purchase a vechicle he's great to work with.

• Michael

Terrible experience,they are not interested in selling cars but to a select few individuals. I would not advise anyone to visit this dealership.

• No Pressure Experience

Good experience. Salesmen answer my questions without applying pressure. This makes the experience better.

• Love my dealership

I have always had a great experience at Sitton GMC, both sales and service.

I have always had a great experience at Sitton GMC, both sales and service.

• Great, prompt, personable service at Sitton Buick!

I called Sitton Buick in Greenville, SC at 8 am on Monday, December 21, 2015 and asked the service department if I could possibly take my 2015 Buick Enclave in to get an Oil Change and Tire Rotation done as a walk-in appointment. I live an hour away in Greenwod, SC and I explained that I had a four state trip to take to visit my four children and their combined 8 children, my precious grandchildren, within the next two weeks and wanted to be sure I could make my trip safely! They were very obliging and I went in at 10 am and even though they said it would possibly be a 2 hour wait, they were done in little over an hour and I was on my way for the first leg of my journey to Franklin/Nashville, TN, then to Wilson, NC, back to Greenville, home for one night and finally to Atlanta, arriving home New Years Eve with no problems what so ever with my car. I am indeed grateful for the always helpful and personable service team at Sitton Buick. This is the third Enclave I have bought or leased from them and Nina Cannon, my wonderful sales agent, could not have been more accommodating in helping me as well as the people in the leasing department. I would highly recommend Sitton Buick to anyone and will only buy/lease form them in the future!

• Always a great experience!

Always a great experience! I recommend them to all of my friends and family!

Always a great experience! I recommend them to all of my friends and family!

• No stress associated with car leasing

Very personal and professional, from receptionist, salesperson to financial.

Very personal and professional, from receptionist, salesperson to financial.

• Great Customer Service at Sitton

I set up the appointment online the week before and then was contacted by one of you friendly advisors to confirm the appointment. When I arrived everything went very smoothly and I was able to get work done in your wifi enabled sitting area. great way to make good use of my time. Thanks

• Great Service

I live out of town and have to schedule several appts at the same day so I can make best use of my time. The service dept. went out of their way to be sure my car was serviced in a timely manner so I would not be late for my dentist appt. I have only had my vehicle for 6 months, but an very pleased with the friendly & courteous service.