• Best Price (NV / CA) Honest knowledgable folks

Well worth the scenic drive to Yerington and Wild West Cheverlet. (Really nice folks) Golden Eagles, Antelope, lots of wildlife. An absolute pleasure to get away from the typical routine of purchasing a car or truck. It was great to recieve a honest and legitimate answer to my purchase questions. (New Camero) Professional staff without all the fancy stuff. Knowledgable and they even listened to me intently as to what I had to say. The sales and finance persons went out of their way to assist an employee of mine obtain financing on her SUV several years ago as well. Check out Wild West, you will be pleasantly suprised!!!

• Michael Menesini

Totally satisfied with the entire process...Hillary Vaughn was great to work with.

• Service on my vehicle (Warranty repair)

brought my truck in to have an exhaust leak fixed under warranty. When completed they said that the bolts were broken off due to being over tighten by an airgun.

• Simply The Best

There is just not a better chevy dealership in the country

There is just not a better chevy dealership in the country

• Best Car Buying Experience....EVER!

From the first point of contact with a sales representative, the experience was quick, fair, and simple! I was treated in a very respectful and professional manner the entire time and this could not have been a better car buying experience.

Thank you for the review Nathan! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Hope to do business with you again in the future. -Jerry, Wild West Chevrolet

• Wonderful shopping experience

I would not shop anywhere else but Wild West for a vehicle new or used. Shane is wonderful and you will not find a better deal.

Thank you for the positive review! Glad we are able to meet your expectations. Shane Martin, Wild West Chevrolet

• The only dealership I will ever buy from!

Thank you very much for your input. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

I have had the pleasure of buying multiple vehicles from Wild West. The experiences I have had are unlike any other dealership I have dealt with. I will keep coming back, time and time again! The service,from start to finish, is fantastic and I have never felt any pressure. It's a pleasure to buy a new car from them! No matter the distance (my number is 2243) I wouldn't consider going anywhere else. They make the trip worthwhile!

• Great customer service and great pricing!

From start, to finish this was hands down the best car buy experience I've had. They were up front, honest, and not pushy. Jerry took the time to answer all my questions, make sure I got the vehicle I wanted, with the options I wanted, for the price I wanted. He kept me up to date on the status of my Tahoe throughout the ordering process. They picked us up in Reno and brought us to Yerington so we didn't have to drive another vehicle home. I walked away knowing I got a great price, a great vehicle, and excellent customer service. I will continue to buy Chevy's from them long into the future and I highly recommend going with Wild West. It was well worth the 82 miles from Sparks, NV to get my Tahoe.

Thank you Casey! It was my pleasure to work with you. I'm so happy that the timing worked out perfect for your vacation! I hope to work with you again in the future! -Jerry Bryant

• Great service, great deal!

Thank you Matt! I look forward to working with you again in the future! -Jerry

Jerry was the one that had contacted me so I came down to the dealership and dealt with a salesmen by the name of Shane who listened to what I want and found the perfect Jeep Wrangler for me! If you are looking for a great deal, and an easy buying process I suggest you come here if you are looking for a vehicle.

Thank you Matt! I look forward to working with you again in the future! -Jerry

• Amazing Customer Service!

I live in Reno and even though it is about an hour and a half to drive down to Wild West, it is beyond worth it! Michael was my salesman and he did everything in his power to make sure I got exactly what I wanted in a car that was in my budget as well. Once I decided that I wanted the car, Ashlee (the financial director) was the worlds biggest sweetheart with making sure that my interest rate wasn't too high and that I understood every tiny detail of the paperwork I needed to sign. To top it off, everyone at the dealership in general goes above and beyond to ensure that I was comfortable (asking me if I needed a beverage, that sort of thing). It may be a little bit out of the way. But this road trip is definitely worth it to get taken care of the way every customer should.

Thank you Karly! It was great to work with you and I'm very pleased to know that we were able to find you the car you were looking for. We look forward to working with you in the future!