Lance, Inc. Buick, Gmc

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Best Dealership!
    November 6, 2015

I can't say enough about this dealership. In my lifetime of purchasing vehicles I have never dealt with such a wonderful, experienced, professional te...am as I have at Lance Buick. Robert Cappelletti, the salesman, was top-notch! He was very patient in helping me understand everything about the Lacrosse Touring vehicle I purchased. Without him I would have been overwhelmed with trying to learn all the "extras" this car provided. He took the time to sit with me or drive with me when I would return because I still didn't understand how everything worked. He never made me feel like I was putting him out or a bother. In fact, he would call me and see how things were going! If Robert wasn't there - Stew the GM was always willing and helpful. The financing went smoother than any other dealership I've dealt with. I highly recommend this dealership for sales and service. Ask for Robert, you'll never find a better salesman!

Great experience
    April 6, 2017

The personal assistance and customer service are great. Any questions I ask and problems or concerns I have with my vehicle are answered promptly and ...taken care of.

New 2500HD
    September 22, 2016

I would and have already recommended other people to go to Lance GMC Buick for their vehicles and service. Our family has purchased several vehicles ...from them before and found them easy to work with, knowledgeable of their product and don't tie you up with hours of paperwork. Having had other brands of cars and trucks I can say that GM vehicles have been Very good and very reliable to own and operate. Lance has had the cars,trucks and crossover suv's in stock that we were looking for and we really like having a Local dealer to work with. Thanks again to the staff at Lance.

Hi Steve B, Thank you for your positive feedback and your family's loyalty to Lance Buick GMC. Without customers like you, we wouldn't be in busines...s. Enjoy your new vehicle and thank you for your purchase.

Great salesman
    May 16, 2016

Mike Sorkin, at Lance Buick, was one of the best sales people I have encountered.

Thank you very much on your purchase. It was a pleasure assisting you in the Buick Enclave purchase. I'm glad I was able to provide you with a fantas...tic car buying experience. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Another great experience!
    April 28, 2016

I wrote a review titled "Pleasant experience" (below) after leasing my Sierra in February 2016. I just leased a Buick Encore and had another great exp...erience at Lance. Five star reviews are stacking up because the dealership is that good!

Pleasant experience
    February 29, 2016

I leased a pickup truck from Lance on 2/26/2016. I am a new customer. General Manager Stew Abramson, Product Specialist Robert Cappelletti, and Busine...ss Manager Geoff Fales are knowledgeable, professional, and excited about the products. They have a good selection of vehicles, and the buying experience was honest and straight forward. There was no pressure, no sales gimmicks, and no games. I am completely satisfied and the truck is beautiful. I'm really glad I found this place.

Personal attention - finding the right fit
    November 30, 2015

I am very pleased with my experience with Lance, Inc. I purchased a used GMC vehicle and found my salesman Kyle Kerrigan to be very pleasant, helpful ...and informative. Also, I found Geoff Fales very helpful and thorough when it came to arranging the financing for my vehicle. Painless!! I would recommend Lance, Inc. to friends and relatives. So far, I am very pleased and hope to be able to write the same when it comes to servicing my vehicle there. My short visit with service for my inspection sticker was also very pleasant.

Have great Service and Sales Experience
    November 28, 2015

This was my first experience with Lance, My buying experience has been one of the best I've had, it was not as painful as ones I've had in the past, a...ll my questions came with answers even after I left the dealership with my car. I purchase a used car and they have been fantastic with servicing it. They always can get me in to service my car and if a repair has to be done they are great at ordering the part and getting me back in to get it fixed. They always care about me as the customer with the impact any work has.

Great Service and sales staff
    November 14, 2015

I would like to take this opportunity to first of all thank Stuart Abrams, General Manager, Geoff Fales, and last of all Bill Pascucci for all their h...elp in transitioning from my 2014 Buick Enclave to the 2016 Buick Enclave. This is my fourth Enclave purchased from Lance Buick, and each time all three sales associates have gone above and beyond their responsibilities in helping me.

What makes a excellent car dealership?
    November 12, 2015

Lance Buick is a first class new and used car dealership. The service department is honest and correctly estimates what repairs are needed to get your... car running again. I purchased a 2015 Buick Verano from Robert Capelletti salesman for Lance Buick. He went well beyond what you might expect when buying a new car. He will be owning a car dealership some day soon.

Lance, Inc. Buick, Gmc