4.5
  • Good service

My wife and I had a wonderful experience as we shopped for a new car for her. They were very helpful and treated us well.

• Great place to purchase a car!

Jesse was great at Sid Dillon of Wahoo. He was honest, helpful, and not pushy. He made sure we were happy with our vehicle.

• VP/Sales

ALL THE GUYS IN SALES AND PARTS AND SERVICE SUPER JOB . NEVER ANY PROBLEMS.THEY JUST DO A SUPER JOB.RON HAUG

• Used cars

Great customer service. Had what I wanted and was hassle free .

Great customer service. Had what I wanted and was hassle free .

• Great salesman and dealership to work with.

It was a very pleasant experience working with salesman Andy Moravec. Customer satisfaction is still important and that is hard to find today. Fair prices and quality work will have my family look first to Sid Dillon in Wahoo when we have a need for vehicles in the future.

• Chevrolet Equinox LTZ

Matt did an awesome job of trying to help us. He was very polite and not pushy like some salesmen can be. We really appreciated that a lot!!!

• Great Response and Follow up

I made an online inquiry about a vehicle. Got a timely response from Andy who then followed up a few days later. While I have not purchased I would consider talking with Sid Dillon again

• Great Place to Buy a Car!

I've purchased cars from other Sid Dillon dealerships in the past and always been treated well so my expectations were pretty high here...and yet somehow the good folks at Sid Dillon always manage to exceed them! My salesman, Andy Moravec, was knowledgeable and friendly. Cyrus in the finance department was also very nice and it is apparent that these guys put forth their best effort each and every time. I was treated with respect and courtesy, and I got a fair deal on the vehicle. I was and continue to be very happy with my purchase and I can say that the Sid Dillon dealerships consistently go out of their way to treat customers well.

• No response

Contacted dealer through website. Never received a response. Thumbs down!

Contacted dealer through website. Never received a response. Thumbs down!

• Exceptional service

We were in Wahoo for the Wahoo Country Music Show. Our diesel truck was giving us a warning message even though it had just been serviced at our regular dealer. Called Sid Dillion Wahoo and they got it right in, quickly diagnosed that our regular dealer had forgotten to reset a sensor and had us on our way. They even washed it! Terrific service!