Gross Chevrolet Buick GMC Inc.

(4.6) 48 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Wonderful dealership - clean and pleasant

The Service Department is always willing to do whatever I ask. They do it very well and fast. We have two Gross vehicles and we always appreciate th...e service.

Marion, Thank you for your recent visit! We certainly appreciate your business. Our service department takes great pride in maintaining a clean and p...rofessional environment, as well as timely service of your vehicle. We are glad that our facilities met your expectations. Please come and visit us again soon!

• Terrible service

Worst service I've ever had! Honestly I think I could train a monkey to do better work than these guys! Just terrible if your thinking about getting y...our vehicle worked on here DONT! You'll be better off going to the zoo

• Regular Service

Friendly personal service. Great to be back home and away from big city dealers. Work was done promptly and professionally.

Max, Thank you for the great review, and moreover, thank you for your business! We strive for complete customer satisfaction, and are happy to hear th...at you had a great experience at our Black River Falls service department. Thank you again for stopping in, and let us know if we can be of any other assistance. Drive Safely!

• Love the service department

The staff at Gross Auto is always friendly and helpful. I have always received great service and this time was no exception. Love the Service Shop.

Amanda, Thank you for the compliments, and thank you for your business! We are so glad that you have been satisfied with the service you've received, ...and we hope that if we can be of assistance in the future, you will let us know. Drive safely!

• well done

it's like you belong their. they want you to come back,like you are important, we wil be here for you

Joe, Thank you for your business, and we certainly appreciate the recommendation. If we can be of assistance in the future, please stop in and see us ...again!

• Pleasantly surprised!

This was the best experience I've ever had car shopping, I'm glad we took a 2 hour road trip to visit Gross Chevrolet! Jon took the time to answer all... my questions, even had the car washed off after a recent snowstorm and brought in the shop to show it before a test drive. Amanda and Courtney took care of all the financing with zero issues, Paul handled the purchase agreement paperwork quickly and easily, and Steve took plenty of time to explain how to use/program the car's features and get OnStar/Sirius set up when I took delivery. Everyone did everything they said they would do and I felt that they appreciated my business -- a big thanks to all of you, I'll be sharing my experience with others!

Mike, We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience at our dealership. It sounds as though all of your needs and expectations were met, and w...e hope that you are as happy with your purchase today as the day you drove it home. We look forward to working with you again in the future. In the mean time if you have any questions or concerns, please let us know right away. Thank you again, and safe travels!

• Michael SVITESIC

I am a,transplant from Western Pa only by 10 years, and have dealt with them on 3 vehicles, my 4th is less than a year away. Rocky and company... , Steve and John are all, Super people.

• New Purchase

The whole buying process went well from finding the right vehicle to completeing all the paperword; Truelly a Great Experience!

Spencer, We're glad that you gave us a chance to earn your business and that we were able to help you find your new vehicle! Thank you for the recomme...ndation and we look forward to working with you, your friends, and your family in the future!

• Excellent service

I always receive excellent service and attention when I go to Gross with our vehicles. They are number one.

Peggy, Thank you for taking the time to review the service we provided for you, and for the kind words. Our goal is customer satisfaction, we work har...d to earn our customers' business and are glad when they come back. Thank you again!

• Recall Repair

The staff is always pleasant and willing to help no matter what you need. They are always on top of things.

Gross Chevrolet Buick GMC Inc.
1011 Commerce Dr Black River Falls, WI 54615