New 877-900-0432 Dealer Website
Used 888-816-8136 Email Dealer
Service 866-610-2426

• Service mgr. or should be LEE SMART

nice place to have service, but they didn't come close to other prices. LEE SMART is a great guy to business with. I hope you take good care of him, so when I return he will be there.

• Truck Service

Although I had no appointment for an oil change I was greeted at the door and an oil change was arranged and work began on the truck promptly.Very courteous people took me through the process and when the work was completed I was presented with the bill and advised my tires should be replaced. Because of their courteous people and knowledgeable staff I will probably buy the tires and have them installed by Johnson. Thank you for always being there went I need you!

• Maintenance

I met a group of professionals who took on my vehicle and properly serviced it very well and in a timely manner. Normal maintenance (oil change, filters, and the normal system checks/inspections) and 4 new tires were installed and, alignment of the front and rear suspensions were performed all with-in 2 hours on my 2500, GMC, Sierra truck. Mike Cantwell stayed on top of this job and drove it to completion (a very excellent quality Job). Thanks for such an excellent job. Jim Hayes 3/10/2017

• Terrain

work done in a timely manner. Very professional and friendly staff. The experience was significantly better than the last visit.

• Service on 2013 Buick LaCrosse

Short wait time, facilities in waiting area were GREAT!! thanks for a good visit in a timely manner. Professional staff

• car owner

Thank you for getting my car in and out so quickly--I wish you were just a tad bit closer to Evans--and do not suggest going to the Augusta location.

• Fantastic place to purchase a vehicle

This has to be one of the best dealers that I have ever had to deal with in almost 40 years of car buying. Extremely honest. no pressure what so ever. All numbers up front. I did all my negotiations through texting Everything was in order upon showing up at the dealership. it was a flawless and smooth transaction. I will definitely be coming back to purchase more vehicles in the future. I was willing to travel 160 miles one way because I felt this dealership was the one for me I was not disappointed one bit

• Retired

Appreciated the tutoring of the display features. Courteous helpful staff. Should vacuum without being requested after service.

• Purchae of 2017 Buick Lacrosse at Johnson Motor co

The sales staff was very knowledgeable about the car and it's features and were able answer all my questions.

• Nick ward