• Service mgr. or should be LEE SMART

nice place to have service, but they didn't come close to other prices. LEE SMART is a great guy to business with. I hope you take good care of him, so when I return he will be there.

• Routine Service

I had an appointment and was taken in on time, with the service to my vehicle completed within 45 minutes. Very nice waiting room and professional staff.

• Customer

Service was great. I am very pleased. I will continue to bring my car for service.

• Johnson Motor Company

The service was outstanding, like always! The vehicle had an error code and the dealership ordered the part, scheduled the service and installed it while I waited.

• service on vehicle

I always receive great service from the service dept,especially Mike, the service manager and parts manager,Tupper Walker.

• 2011 Buick Lucerne

The car was as they said it was as I bought it with out seeing it..

The car was as they said it was as I bought it with out seeing it..

• Routine service.

Good service and appointment was easy to arrange. This is my favorite dealer in the area.

• Exceptional Dealership

This was one of the best buy/lease purchases I've been part of in over 50 years. They went out of their way to put me in the vehicle I desired.

• Service of my Elantra

Excellent service, wait time was minimal and everyone was very professional and friendly.

• Truck Service

Although I had no appointment for an oil change I was greeted at the door and an oil change was arranged and work began on the truck promptly.Very courteous people took me through the process and when the work was completed I was presented with the bill and advised my tires should be replaced. Because of their courteous people and knowledgeable staff I will probably buy the tires and have them installed by Johnson. Thank you for always being there went I need you!