New 866-814-5444 Dealer Website
Used 866-694-4470 Email Dealer
Service 866-692-0509

Average based on 217 reviews
  • Rewarding Purchase Experience

Great customer service from Steve P.who was very kind and personable and made purchasing a "new" car a positive experience. I would highly recommend everyone looking for a new vehicle to take the opportunity to visit David Chevrolet to receive the expectional customer service and car selections. Charlie in the finance dept was easy to work with and made the loan process smooth. I would definely recommend you take the drive to meet with them!

• Nancy Wonacott

My experience shopping and then purchasing a new vehicle with Gordie Wojton's guidance is always positive. I was not expecting to lease, but Gordie's explanation made it a "no-brainier" choice. He is never pushy, but hang's in there with me through the process. This is my second purchase with this sales person and it will not be my last.

• Excellent service

This was the first time that I had purchased a car by myself, I have gone with my parents and my brother before. I thought that buying a car would be an intimidating experience, I was wrong, Nick Walker was very nice, friendly and professional and made me feel comfortable. I went in to test drive a specific car, but when I got there, the car was in the process of being sold to someone else, Nick went out of his way to get me another car that was the same make and model as the one I wanted. The second car was even better than the first one, it was a newer model and had less mileage on it! With Nick's help, I was able to drive the car home the next morning. Nick and staff, thank you for making my first car purchase by myself a pleasant experience.

• See Steve Palmeri @ David Chevrolet!!

I have dealt with David Chevrolet/Buick dealership -for my last 3 leased vehicles-since 2012!! That should say it all!! Everyone is very friendly--and go out of their way to please the customer!!! If there is a real concern--even the owner has become involved to rectify whatever the issue!!!

• Great experience at David Chevrolet as usual

I had great experience with David Chevrolet and Steve , my sales consultant. I always had a good experience with them.

• Great Service

Steve Palmeri is amazing. He works hard to get me what I want and always comes through. Thank you Steve!

• David Chevrolet

I have gotten 6 vehicles from them have not had any problems with my dealings with them be it service or salesperson.

• Great experience. Excellent service.

I am very happy with the purchase of my 2008 GMC Canyon. I couldn't have asked for a better salesman than Nick Walker. He answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns.

• Gary Eichler

I wa very pleased with the time it took to turn in my lease and lease a new Silverado Double Cab. I believe that it all had to do with my salesman, Ernie Fadel. He went out of his way to complete the deal a a very short time. We discussed the deal with all the details at about 12:00 and he told me to pick up my new vehicle at 2:30. I have been used to it taking a full day of this, that, and all. This was a pleasant surprise. Thank you.

• Great dealership

Our salesman Mark Guetta was easy to work with and was very knowledgeable about the car. One of the better car leasing experiences I've had.