4.4
  • Friendly Service Department

Friendly and knowledgeable people to do buisness with. I have been coming back for the last 6 years.

• My new big red truck

The Sales Consultant Eddie Tamez did a great job. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know that is looking at getting a Chevy. I felt no pressure in buying my new Silverado. It was a outstanding experience. I look forward to doing business again at Castroville Chevy.

• Excellent All Way Around

Very helpful, once I decided what I really needed in a vehicle. Ben found what I wanted and the purchase went very smoothly. I accept first offer.

• PURCHASE OF USED VEHICLE

WE PURCHASED A 2012 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE FROM THEM IN FEBRUARY. WE WERE TREATED WITH RESPECT AND DIGNITY AS WE HAD TO CLEAR SOME HURDLES DUE TO CREDIT ISSUES. AT NO TIME DID WE FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE SALES PERSON, THE SUPPORT STAFF OR MR JIM THOMPSON WHO OWNS THE DEALERSHIP. HE WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIME TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WENT WELL AND WE DROVE THE VEHICLE HOME THAT SAME EVENING. MY THOMPSON HAS BEEN IN THE VEHICLE DEALERSHIP BUSINESS FOR MANY YEARS HAS HAS PUT TOGETHER A TOP NOTCH TEAM TO ACCOMPOLISH THE GOALS THE DEALERSHIP HAS SET FORTH. IT WAS A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM AND LOOK FORWARD TO RETURNING FOR ANOTHER VEHICLE IN THE FUTURE.

• Great Customer Service

I had made an appointment for service to receive my last complimentary oil change and tire rotation before 24,000 miles. My Mother suddenly passed away the day before my appointment and I had to cancel. Being busy wiith the funeral arrangements, I was concerned about getting another appointment before the mileage was reached. The service man, Bill, made sure I was taken care of. As it turned out I did get the truck in prior to the mileage cut off, but Bill was very courteous and accommodating during a difficult time. Thank you

• Very positive experience

Service writer was very nice and polite. Stated he would take care of my Equinox services and he did.

• Thanks you very much!

Wonderful experience all around. Every person was kind, patient and knowledgeable. .

• Happy customer

I was very pleased with my vehicle thank you so much .

I was very pleased with my vehicle thank you so much .

• Virginia Church is great

Virginia Church in sales department was the best. great overall buying and servicing my car.

• Chevy Colorado LT

Every was fine and great experience. we bought from them before.

Every was fine and great experience. we bought from them before.