George Nahas Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• New Vehicle
    February 18, 2018

Blown away by our experience at this dealership! It’s closer for me to visit the Ocala Chevrolet but this dealership is 100% worth the drive. The enti...re experience from start to finish was easy and not stressful in the slightest. We are so grateful for Halston who held our hand through the whole process and Carmelo who has been at our beck and call since purchasing the vehicle answering all our questions. We will Definteky be back to purchase our future vehicles!

Thanks so much for giving us the opportunity to help your family with your new vehicle! It was our pleasure working with you to get you exactly what ...you were looking for!

Amazing service!
    March 1, 2018

This was my first time buying a vehicle from a dealership and I have to say I had an amazing experience! My sales consultant was Chaz McCord, he was v...ery honest and polite and extremely helpful with this whole process I drove off in the 2017 Chevy equinox the next day after coming by to look at it!!! I will most defiantly recommend George Nahas Chevrolet to all of my friends and family!!!

Congratulations on your new car Casie! We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at George Nahas Chevrolet. Plea...se don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

Registered Nurse
    February 28, 2018

Very friendly and helpful. Chaz McCord is a great salesman. I would highly recommend this dealership and this salesman to anyone who wants quality ser...vice.

New Chevy Spark in my garage
    February 27, 2018

Already have recommended to a friend who also bought and was very happy with his experience at George Nahas Chevrolet. My experience was good; Antho...ny Stultz is a knowledgeable salesperson who is concerned about his customers and their needs.

We are happy you had a great purchasing experience with Anthony. Thanks for the recommendation and have an amazing day!

Great Car Shopping Experience!
    February 19, 2018

I can not say enough great things about this dealership and its staff. The whole buying process was curteous, polite and the way car buying should be.... No pressure straight forward and a pleasant experience. From my first initial internet emails answered quickly by Halston Schaffer and then the great treatment from salesman Chaz McCord I can not say thanks for such an easy and painless transaction. My past dealer experiences were no where near this genuine. Thanks again and will definetly be telling everyone looking for a vehicle to stop here first.

Thanks for coming to us when it came time for your new car! We enjoyed getting to help and look forward to being there for anything you might need in... the future!

Not Happy
    December 1, 2017

My chevy aveo is there now. My husband brought the car there to be fixed. It was $200.00 just for diagnostics. Car is a 2007 with 2200 miles that I bo...ught from them in March. I googled what was wrong. Said a part in the door lock needed to be changed. Chevy said the fuel box needs to be changed. After they change the fuel box problem is still there and quest what...needed the door lock part. Over $1000.00 and I only put 300 miles on the car since March. Asked to speak to a manager and got the run a around.

Sharon we're sorry that you had this experience with us but we are glad we were able to get it all worked out for you in the end.

GREAT SALESMAN!!
    October 18, 2017

My husband and I enjoyed our car buying experience at George Nahas Chevrolet. Our salesman, Chaz McCord, was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and very... patient while we chose the right vehicle for us. We are extremely happy with our purchase and would highly recommend your dealership.

It was our pleasure to help! Thank you for coming to us when it was time for your new vehicle!

Excellent Salesman
    September 9, 2017

Anita from Coleman, FL. July 31, 2017 Purchased a new equinox at George Nahas Chevrolet Outstanding Dealer. Our salesman Chaz M...Ccord was fantastic. He knows the business very well. We would recommend this dealership to anyone. Stop in and let Chaz help you with your car needs. New or used. He can do it all. Thanks Chaz.

We'll be sure to let Chaz know! Thanks for trusting us when it came time for your new car!

Love my new car!!
    November 25, 2016

Just purchased a GMC Terrain (used, but new to me) from George Nahas Chevrolet in Wildwood. I found the car on Cars.com and contacted the dealership ...via their website. I received a phone call within hours to schedule a time to see the car. Our salesman, Scott, was very courteous and helpful with all of our questions, and patiently showed us several different vehicles that met our list of needs. We were able to take the car for a few days to test drive and have our mechanic inspect it. The negotiation process was quick and to the point. The whole experience was great, no high pressure sales pitch or painful negotiations! I hate shopping for cars, but this whole experience was great!!

Thanks for choosing us when it was time for your new car! It was our pleasure yo help and we're glad you gave us the opportunity.

Awesome Experience
    July 27, 2016

Our experience was excellent. We had hoped to work locally, but drove over 100 miles because of the specific vehicle that George Nahas had available. ...Working with Halston online was easy. We were able to work out some numbers over email, including the value of a trade. We arrived and were able to close the deal in a very timely manner. Our salesman, Greg Young, was an awesome help, and a true blessing to work with, even in the short time we had together. Everyone on staff was very professional, welcoming, and helpful. I would definitely recommend them to a friend, and already have.

Thanks for making the trip to see us! We are glad we were able to help you and your family find the car you were looking for. We will be sure to let... Greg know you were happy with your experience here with us.

George Nahas Chevrolet