New 877-693-6291 Dealer Website
Used 877-693-4269 Email Dealer
Service 877-739-9164

Average based on 5 reviews.
  • Excellent dealership

We buy our vehicles from Mark Martin Automotive because they have always been fair in their pricing. Their salesmen are very knowledgeable about all the autos they sell, and they don't use high pressure tactics to sell their product. Their service department is outstanding also. I never have to wait very long when I need an oil change. Basically, they are the best in my book!

• Great service department and great sales team!

I have purchased several cars and I can truly say I have never received a better deal and after sales service than I have at Mark Martin in Melbourne. Their attention to customer service is amazing and what made me return when I made my next purchase.

• Impressive Experience

Thanks for finding the exact truck we wanted. Fast service and very friendly crew. Great price also. You guys made buying our new truck a breeze. We will be recommending Mark Martin Chevrolet to everyone. Thanks again!

• wonderful

Friendly very nice. They listen to you and your concerns and needs. Great team

Friendly very nice. They listen to you and your concerns and needs. Great team

• Awesome, friendly people to work with !!!

David Woods was an excellent person to work with. I don't really want to call him a salesman because he was not the typical pushy salesman. Every one at the dealership has been great to work with. I had a extended warranty on my car and the service department did a great job getting the repairs done. They gave us a loaner car so we did not have to sit in the waiting room for 3 hours.