Keyser Chevrolet Buick, Inc.

New 888-713-0836 Dealer Website
Used 888-706-9203 Email Dealer
Service 888-709-7237

Average based on 17 reviews.
  • Satisfied customer

Service was prompt, personnel courteous and the cost reasonable

Service was prompt, personnel courteous and the cost reasonable

• Vehicle service at Keyser Chevrolet

They addressed all my issues with my 2015 equinox. They staff is alway super friendly & we feel like home there. However I will be bringing my vehicle back in, because it's still making the same noise it was before they cleaned the fuel injectors.

• Best service and most friendly employees around!!

Best customer service and most friendly employees I've ever dealt with

Best customer service and most friendly employees I've ever dealt with

• Top notch

Top notch, everybody involved worked hard to get me into the truck I wanted, for a payment I could be comfortable with.

• Very customer friendly

Great service. Fast friendly. The only thing I would like to see that would make it a better experience is a wash included whenever your car was brought in for service. It would go a long way to make your customers feel as special as the Cadillac buyers.

• Excellent service

We're so very happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations, and earn your future business! Thank you!

Dropped in; needed an oil change. Got me in and out in 1/2 an hour, and were extremely nice to work with! Will be going here for all future service items on my Traverse

• Service Department & Sales Staff

Thank you for the stellar review! We appreciate you trusting us with all of your automotive needs!

They are fair, honest & provide excellent follow-up service. Dave Richards is the best....the folks in the service department are great!! All are very customer focused & work very hard to provide the best experience!

• Service

Skilled & friendly service department!! Fast & efficient always!!

Thank you for taking the time to share a review about your service experience! We sincerely appreciate your business!

Skilled & friendly service department!! Fast & efficient always!!

• Highly recommend this Dealership!

Thank you for continuing to trust us with all of your automotive needs! We appreciate your continued patronage!

My whole family has been buying vehicles here for years, we have also referred several friends. Always a great experience. Service and sales are top notch!!!

• Great Place to do business with

Thank you for continuing to trust us with all of your automotive needs, Sparky! We appreciate your business, and your continues patronage!

I have never had a bad experience at Keyser's. everyone is always willing to help, explain what they are doing and just nice down to earth people to deal with. Not just the Service Dept but the whole