Keyser Chevrolet Buick, Inc.

• Happy Customer

Professional, easy, no stress, efficient use of time. Rex makes it easy to buy a car. Great experience.

• New sales

Brandon was a true professional not a slippery sales person. I really liked how fast he handled the deal. Not like other dealerships where the sales person is bouncing back and forth to their boss wasting time. The customers time is very valuable and we don't like to have to wait. Great job Brandon!

• Satisfied customer

Service was prompt, personnel courteous and the cost reasonable

We appreciate your business. Thank you for being a member of our family of customers!

Service was prompt, personnel courteous and the cost reasonable

• Vehicle service at Keyser Chevrolet

Thank you for trusting us with the care and maintenance of your vehicles. We appreciate your continued patronage.

They addressed all my issues with my 2015 equinox. They staff is alway super friendly & we feel like home there. However I will be bringing my vehicle back in, because it's still making the same noise it was before they cleaned the fuel injectors.

• Best service and most friendly employees around!!

Best customer service and most friendly employees I've ever dealt with

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and for trusting us with your automotive needs!

Best customer service and most friendly employees I've ever dealt with

• Top notch

Top notch, everybody involved worked hard to get me into the truck I wanted, for a payment I could be comfortable with.

Thank you for your stellar review!

Thank you for your stellar review!

• Very customer friendly

Thank you for sharing your input with us! We appreciate your business!

Great service. Fast friendly. The only thing I would like to see that would make it a better experience is a wash included whenever your car was brought in for service. It would go a long way to make your customers feel as special as the Cadillac buyers.

Thank you for sharing your input with us! We appreciate your business!

• Excellent service

We're so very happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations, and earn your future business! Thank you!

Dropped in; needed an oil change. Got me in and out in 1/2 an hour, and were extremely nice to work with! Will be going here for all future service items on my Traverse

• Service Department & Sales Staff

Thank you for the stellar review! We appreciate you trusting us with all of your automotive needs!

They are fair, honest & provide excellent follow-up service. Dave Richards is the best....the folks in the service department are great!! All are very customer focused & work very hard to provide the best experience!

• Service

Skilled & friendly service department!! Fast & efficient always!!

Thank you for taking the time to share a review about your service experience! We sincerely appreciate your business!

Skilled & friendly service department!! Fast & efficient always!!