Quirk Chevrolet Cadillac of Bangor

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

3.3

air bag recall

I have been generally satisfied with Quirk but this time I was told the repair would take about an hour and a half to two hours and it ended up taking three and a half hours instead. The reason I was given was the the service person was inexperienced with completing the recall that was needed so it took extra time. They could have compensated me for the extra long wait somehow like giving me a free oil change or at least washing my car. I didn't even get an explanation because the service writer couldn't find me out in their waiting area. It was kind of disappointing.

Recall Resolved

Service was closed when we walked in to schedule, but the receptionist at the sales counter happily gave us the number to call in the morning. The girl that answered the phone transferred our call to the appropriate person and we were able to get the truck right in for the recall service. This was done without hassle, and in a timely manner. Thank you.

Great Service!

I never doubt that what you find (or don't find) wrong with my vehicle is correct, and you really know how to take care of the people, too, not just the vehicle(s)! Always friendly and accommodating! You even fixed my annoying squeaky doors as a little courtesy bonus, or maybe it was just driving you as crazy as it was driving ME!! LOL. Either way, it's the little things like that which I really value!!

Oil change

Best place to do business I would recommend. Love the quick "NO" appointment oil change department.

Super friendly!

Everyone was super friendly! Jeromy was so great to work with!

Great service

Great experience, great deal. Once again our salesman Mike Lagasse did an excellent job and we will continue to be repeat customers of his.

Consumer

Very thorough on explanation of issues and plan of treatment

4.0

Rear wiper/lift gate

The work was not completed when promised. We delivered the vehicle on a Wednesday and was told it would be finished that day or possibly the next. Parts needed to be ordered, so it would be the next day, Thursday. My wife called on Thursday and Friday and was unable to speak to someone in service. No one returned her call till Monday. They did deliver the vehicle to our home the following Monday, which was nice.

2016 Trax

Outstanding, personal service. Salesman went above and beyond, working on his day off to ensure we could purchase a new car to replace one the had been totaled just 2 days prior.

3.6

2015 Chevy Suburban

The work done previously was not done correctly. The change out of the rear window required removal of the rear wiper. Following the repairs, my daughter attempted to open the rear window. When she did the rear wiper operated and jammed itself behind the window. Currently the rear gate, rear window, and rear wiper are inoperable. A simple fix has now turned into 3 trips to the dealership. Not exactly the experience you would recommend to others.