• Great place to buy a car!

Eric~ thanks so much for the feedback! We hope your loving your new ride!

Found a car from this dealership on cara.Com and went to check it out. Everybody was super nice and helpful and were more than happy to help out and answer any and all questions we had. Love the used car i bought, so far drives nice and smooth! Would definetly recomend to anybody looking to buy a new or used vehicle!

Eric~ thanks so much for the feedback! We hope your loving your new ride!

• JENNIFER S

Jennifer was so nice and knowledgeable - love coming there for my service work!

Ronnie- thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it and your business!!

Jennifer was so nice and knowledgeable - love coming there for my service work!

Ronnie- thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it and your business!!

• Great Service with Jennifer Sneed!

Jana~ thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it and your business both in sales and in service!

I love when I call Jennifer to make an appointment! She is so friendly and courteous. She works hard to try and get an appointment when you need it. I have purchased 2 cars from Riverside and look forward to purchasing again in the future. RIverside is lucky to have Jennifer on its staff!

• Great dealership! Great Service!

JANA! thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it and your business in sales and Service!~

I love the friendly service I receive from Jennifer Sneed. She is always so helpful and courteous. I have purchased 2 cars from Riverside Chevrolet and look forward to purchasing in the future from them too.

• Service - Jennifer S

I have purchased all three cars here and serviced over many years and very happy with my service. 90 yrs old and love coming to Riverside!

Elizabeth~ thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback! We appreciate you and your continued business.

• Great service

Jeff furkin has sold me two cars and I'm very happy with his service .

Larissa~ thank you for the Feedback, We and Jeff appreciate your loyalty! Thanks for being our customer!

Jeff furkin has sold me two cars and I'm very happy with his service .

• Jennifer S - Service

never had bad service and always recommend to all of my friends

Rick! thanks for the feedback, your a great customer and we appreciate you!

never had bad service and always recommend to all of my friends

Rick! thanks for the feedback, your a great customer and we appreciate you!

• Service - Jen S

JUSTME~ thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you!

Brought my car in for oil change, they did a complete check of my car, washed, and the service was great. Jen S went over everything with me. Will always have my cars serviced here

JUSTME~ thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you!

• great customer service

Liz~ thank you for the feedback! We appreciate you guys picking us to take care of you!

We knew what we're were buying, the process went pretty smooth. Best part, customer services wasn't pushy. I was a little unsure, it was a new buying experience. But we really do like the car we picked out. Jeff was great.

• FRIENDLY FOLKS.

THEY ALWAYS DO A GREAT JOB ON MY CAR. AND A FREE CARWASH!

Sheryl! Thank you for the kind review, we appreciate you and your business!

THEY ALWAYS DO A GREAT JOB ON MY CAR. AND A FREE CARWASH!

Sheryl! Thank you for the kind review, we appreciate you and your business!