4.4
  • Great Dealer

Beat dealer I've ever used! Everyone is professional and a pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend them.

• Repair Service

Panel lights not working properly since my repair at this dealership. Also damaged/broke part of the interior plastic behind the gear shift. Had to find this out for myself, no one at the dealership alerted me that either of these things had happened.

• New Car Purchase

Great experience. Appreciate the staff assistance and customer service. 3rd car I've purchased from them.

Thank you Angela! We are happy to have you as a long time customer!!

Thank you Angela! We are happy to have you as a long time customer!!

• Service my 2016 Buick Enclave

I scheduled an appointment and took my car in for routine service. I didn't have to wait but the service advisor said there may be a slight delay because they were backed up a little. But my service was completed within an hour. All the employees were very professional and courteous. Although I'm not a local resident of Ashburn, Mr. Parker greets me every time I bring my car in for service. Service is exceptional!

• Truck owner

They were the most competent mechanics that I have ever had work on my vehicles

They were the most competent mechanics that I have ever had work on my vehicles

• Mrs. John Holman - Betsy

Everything just fine - nice folks, great service. Hard to beat them.

Everything just fine - nice folks, great service. Hard to beat them.

• Routine service visit

Very professional service with courteous personnel.

Very professional service with courteous personnel.

• Question about accident history

It did take 3 days to respond to my request for information concerning the accident history of the vehicle I was looking at. Information received was fairly basic, but did answer my questions.

• Will be back

They did the job right and on the 1st time. I will be back, this is my third Enclave from Parker.

• The employees at Parker Chevrolet were great!

My trip to Parker Chevrolet took around 2 hours and it was well worth the trip. A big thank you to Mr. Benjy Gandy for all of his help! I will be back and will tell all of my friends!