4.5
  • Best car buying experince ever!

I have been looking for a used silverado truck for over a year. I found an ad on cars.com for a 2006 Silverado truck. I called Parker Chevrolet to find out the details on the truck. I spoke with Lloyd and he said the truck looked like new and I would be hard pressed to find a scratch. The next day I drove 215 miles from Saint Augustine FL To Ashburn GA Lloyd was waiting for me and had the truck pulled up out front. I was surprised to find the truck exactly as Lloyd said. It is the cleanest used truck I had looked at. He did explained that they do not pressure wash the engine bay so that they didn't damage any thing. After test driving the truck we agreed on a price and 45 minutes later I was on my way home. Parker Chevrolet was easy to work with and was as honest as any dealer I ever dealt with. It was well worth the drive. Thank you Parker Chevrolet!!

• Great Dealer

Beat dealer I've ever used! Everyone is professional and a pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend them.

• Mrs. John Holman - Betsy

Everything just fine - nice folks, great service. Hard to beat them.

Everything just fine - nice folks, great service. Hard to beat them.

• Routine service visit

Very professional service with courteous personnel.

Very professional service with courteous personnel.

• Question about accident history

It did take 3 days to respond to my request for information concerning the accident history of the vehicle I was looking at. Information received was fairly basic, but did answer my questions.

• Will be back

They did the job right and on the 1st time. I will be back, this is my third Enclave from Parker.

• The employees at Parker Chevrolet were great!

My trip to Parker Chevrolet took around 2 hours and it was well worth the trip. A big thank you to Mr. Benjy Gandy for all of his help! I will be back and will tell all of my friends!

• Above and Beyond

Parker Chevrolet went out of their way in trying to find the perfect vehicle at the perfect price! I will definitely recommend them to anyone and will be using them again. Mr. Lloyd was wonderful!

• Customer Service Excellence!

I drove from Macon to look at a new Tahoe and was greatly impressed by the customer service I received from the sales team, especially Mr. Lloyd Ewing - HE ROCKS! I am still trying to decide on the Tahoe but whatever I get WILL come from Parker Chevrolet!

• Easiest Vehicle Trade of My Life!

I traded my car over the phone after emailing pctures of my vehicle for a trade - it couldn't have been easier.