4.0
  • Great Service!!

The service I received was far better than any other dealership I have done business with! The sales manager, Donnie found exactly what I was looking for and that wasn't an easy task being a picking woman;) I would highly recommend Doug Reh to anyone!

• Disapointed

The sale staff is very nice and accommodating however service is lacking when you go in there for a diagnosis and they stopped the first problem they find when that's not actually the only problem. If they just decided to go the extra mile to make sure that was the only problem

We are sorry that your experience was less than perfect. We are always striving to get everything right the first time. We pride our selves in our customer service and anything less than perfect is a disappointment to us also. I hope we have taken care of your issue. If not please contact me directly. Donnie Goertzen GSM

• Bang up Deal!!

Best deals in 200 miles and service to boot! They did what they say...they did business my way.

• Friendly Dealer In Small Town America!

Very friendly small town dealer that wasn't pushy or aggressive. Just as I expected & that's why I went to them.