Svanda Chevrolet Buick GMC

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Check them out, Great place to buy a vehicle.
    August 26, 2015

Great place to by American where the dollars stay here and not goes over seas and hurts our economy. Great sales and service.

Svanda sales team would like to thank Chris and his family for the kind words ,its families like yours that keep us motivated and dedicated to our com...munity so we thank you see you soon

• super good people
    June 9, 2015

I was with my granddaughter to buy a used car, her budget is very tight and we had decided she could not afford it. Greg and John did the impossible a...nd got the price in line with her budget. I would recommend these folks to anyone looking for a car'

• great dealership
    December 16, 2013

i am very satisfied with svandas Chevrolet. I have bought several new and useds vehicles from them. they are very friendly and helpful. I would give t...hem a 99.99 rating. and I would recommend them to anyone.

Svanda Chevrolet Buick GMC