Louis Ochs Chevrolet Buick, Inc.

• This dealer was great!

This dealer was really great. Very helpful throughout the buying process and very honest people. I felt like I could trust them and knew the car I was buying was not only listed at a competitive price, but was sold for an even better one. I would recommend them to any friend or family member. You will not be sorry you visited them!

• Clean Faciality Very friendly Fast service Polite

Very professional Fast service Free oil change Installed Phone Always ready to help and answer any questions that we had. Very friendly.

• excellent service

excellent service and attention to detail that was fairly priced. Scott was able to schedule the repair that fit my schedule and Shawn answered my questions about the repair

• Great Service, Great Quality

They are always helpful and we appreciate the quality of their service. We will definitely continue to do business with this dealership again!

• Buying process was quick and easy.

Was able to work around both our schedules. Answered and explained all our questions. Paperwork didn't take long at all.

• Good service

Service was done in a timely manner tech new what he was doing explained what the actual problem was and fixed the problem

• Excellent professional service

Always very prompt and personable. Usually will provide car for errand running while service is being done. Very personable touch for customer satisfication.