Joe Basil Chevrolet

281 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 8, 2019

Great place to take your car for a oil change!!! I would definitely tell friends and family to go there. Did not have to wait long

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

January 28, 2019

I took my car in with bumper damage. Joe Basil Chevrolet had my car repaired within 2 days. They also detailed my car inside and out. They did a great... job!!

We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out!

• January 25, 2019

Very pleased with Salesman Rob Lucas and his thorough explanation of the new car features. Very pleased with the dealership and sales team! Thank you!

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service... or another vehicle!

January 27, 2019

Very satisfied have purchased multiple vehicles here

Thank you for the 5 star rating!

January 22, 2019

Had my bumper replaced on my 2016 Silverado. Got a great rental truck while mine was in shop and my truck was returned the next day clean and all fixed.... I asked if I could have an oil change while truck was there and they accommodated me with no problems. Service and people are always great here!!

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Joe Basil Chevrolet! Thank you again for choosing Joe Basil Chevrolet and we hope to see ...you again.

January 21, 2019

They finished earlier than expected which is always a plus.

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!

January 12, 2019

The waiting room was a little cold but that was expected with the amount of people in and out of the outer doors. But great service.

Thank you your feedback. We're glad everything was completed quickly and to your satisfaction!

January 2, 2019

The service was fantastic. Ricardo Ventura was my salesperson and he was friendly professional and very knowledgeable. I will be sure to tell all my friends... and family about your dealership.

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Joe Basil Chevrolet.

December 18, 2018

My overall experience was great. Jeff Stein was a good salesman. I am having a problem with my USB not playing all the songs on my playlist but hopefully... it can be fixed.

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Joe Basil Chevrolet, as for your USB please reach out... if there is anything we can do to help you.

December 12, 2018

Always a great experience at Basil, Wife's 2013 Traverse had 115,000 miles on it, and felt it was time to upgrade to a new one. Really love the... new body style and wanted to deal with The staff at Basil because they've always treated me very well . I have dealt with Rob Lecastre who's a Manager and he's great because he always remembers me each and every time when i'm there. Which makes me feel appreciated as a customer. On the day of my purchase, he wasn't there, but he had me deal with another Manager - Tom Barrett and a Sales Rep - Buck Kaber. They are a great staff and really took good care of me. Very Professional and very courteous. I was up front and gave them what I was looking to purchase and told them where I wanted to be. I appreciate the not having to go back and forth many times to finally get a deal done. I got the deal I wanted and it wasn't a long drawn out process only 2 hours start to finish, In my line of work, time is money and that makes it great to deal with staff that can appreciate your time and make sure they aren't wasting your entire day. I highly recommend this dealership. Thank you again to everyone at Joe Basil for making it another great purchase in the books.

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need se...rvice or another vehicle!