• A Good Morning For Basil Service

I went in for a routine oil change. That was done along with fluid check and top off, tire rotation and pressure check, and, my car was washed. This was all made better by the fact that I still had a free oil change left, so I didn't spend a cent, but the way I was treated and the speed of the service would make you think I'd written a huge check. I have bought from Basil Chevrolet for the past 20 years, and I have no intention of ever switching to any other dealer.

Hey Michael, Thank you so much for your kind review and your loyalty over the years! It's customers like you that make us jump out of bed every morning :) Happy driving !

• motorcyle inspection

the machanic "allen" was very helpful explaned any concerns very inteligent and great customer service in and out fast thank you!!

• Mr. Wayne L. Conrad

Fantastic personnel. Kind, friendly,& knowledgeable. Facility is immaculate. I would recommend Basil Chevrolet to anyone.

Thanks! We appreciate your 5-stars and your recommendation. Welcome to the family!

• 5000 mile service

Very quick and friendly service. I recommend them highly.

We're glad you had a 5-star experience here and not a 1-star experience! Happy driving!

Very quick and friendly service. I recommend them highly.

• Great and fast service

Thanks Alan! We appreciate your nice review!

I took my SUV to Joe Basil's quick service this morning at 7:30 am the doors were open for business. My vehicle was serviced and ready to go in 40 minutes (I didn't even get a chance to finish my coffee and donut). Plus I was asked if I needed a ride anywhere. Great service and great employees.

Thanks Alan! We appreciate your nice review!

• New silverado

I had a great experience at Basil. Everyone was very helpful. They got me into a 2017 Silverado at a great price!

Thanks John!! We hope you love your new Silverado!

Thanks John!! We hope you love your new Silverado!

• 2018 equinox

Hi Barb! Thanks for the positive review, we hope you love your new Equinox!

Everybody I came in contact with at the dealership was very pleasant. Abby was extremely helpful with getting me into a new 2018 equinox. I love my new car!

Hi Barb! Thanks for the positive review, we hope you love your new Equinox!

• Natalie

We were greeted upon entering, everyone was extremely nice and caring and we left getting the price we wanted. We will be using Basil for the future!

Thanks Natalie! We appreciate your business, welcome to the family!

Thanks Natalie! We appreciate your business, welcome to the family!

• Recall software update

No hassles, great and timely service. Would use Basil's service again without hesitation.

Thanks, we're glad you feel that way! Happy driving!

Thanks, we're glad you feel that way! Happy driving!

• Joe basil review

Good customer service. Nice to work with . Everyone worked together to make a deal that was affordable for us

Thanks Shane! We hope you love your new car, welcome to the family