New 888-293-6430 Dealer Website
Used 866-610-8693 Email Dealer
Service 888-238-8756

• A welcome change and a great lease deal

Tim was fantastic and I haven't had such a pleasant experience at a dealership in years. This was a welcome change. I am enjoying my car a great deal and look forward to gaving it serviced at Joe Basil.

• Awesome service

I purchased my 2017 chevy traverse from joe basil chevrolet salesmen did a great job getting me into this vehicle. A month into my ownership of this vehicle I was hit at a intersection where the front end was severely damaged Joe basil stepped up to the plate and returned my vehicle back to new like the accident never happened.

• Great service

Great experience and car buying made easy. Highly recommend going to Joe basil

Great experience and car buying made easy. Highly recommend going to Joe basil

• Wonderful. Experience

Perfect service in every way. Never had the opportunity to experience such wonderful experience anywhere else!Keep up the good work!

• Joe Basil Chevy

There was no beating around the bush -- I went into Joe Basil Chevrolet with a hard budget in mind and they put me a car that beat my expectations while still staying true to what I can comfortably afford!

• Oil change

They got me in quickly for my oil change, transported me to work and back to get my car. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I also purchased this vehicle new from this dealer 2 1/2 yrs ago.

• Experience

Great customer service, people were friendly and very attentive. Was able to get the deal done no problem, where other dealerships didn't even try.

Thank you Kayla for your positive feedback! We try our best to provide a great customer experience.

• Great Bodyshop ,

Jordan in the Bodyshop was very helpful ! Took great care of my vehicle !

Wonderful to hear about your good experience! Thank you Mark.

Jordan in the Bodyshop was very helpful ! Took great care of my vehicle !

Wonderful to hear about your good experience! Thank you Mark.

• customer

Thank you for sharing Paul! We appreciate you choosing Basil!

Jessica from was awesome!!! Very friendly ,knowledgeable,polite and always smiling!! car was taken immediately serviced quickly and even washed. VERY HAPPY

Thank you for sharing Paul! We appreciate you choosing Basil!

• Mr. & Mrs.

That is great to hear! We are lucky to have John as member of our Basil team! We appreciate your business, thank you!

My husband and I are very pleased with our experience at Basil Chev. The sales person that we dealt with John Kramer was very personable and accommodating. He was willing to work with us and we didn't feel an over whelming pressure to buy a vehicle if it wasn't right for us.