Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

New 866-797-6526 Dealer Website
Used 866-980-6192 Email Dealer
Service 866-981-0066

• Experience was all positive and was professional.

Everyone was courteous. Making the appointment was easy and the service was provided quickly. The discount coupons were appreciated and easily handled.

• Great Service

The people were very nice. I would definitely recommend them to a friend over an other place in Stillwater. The are also quick with thier services.

• Great service

The staff was friendly, efficient and helpful. I was in and out within 30 minutes, which accommodated my tight schedule for that day.

• Great Service

Chase was prompt to contact me during all stages of the repair and made me a priority when I walked in the door.

• Treated like Family

Chris Mann is great. Very kind and I was in and out in a lunch hour with purchase of my new to me Buick Enclave. 2nd car we have purchased from him this year. Would recommend.

• Swift service

The swiftness. The service was completed when I was told, which is nice when I have to pick up kids from school and I'm not late because the service went late.

• great service

the ease of buying over the phone prompt delivery of the truck after all added options were installed truck looks great

• Great seervice

Customer service. They greeted me by name when I walked in and thanked me for bring my car in. I only got an oil change so my wait was not long at all.

• Great service

Thank you Steven!

always great service......speedy in and out, comfortable waiting area, service done right the first time. Will continue to reccommend Wilson Chevrolet to friends.

Thank you Steven!

• great care establishment

The staff are very nice.They even knew who we were when we checked in. I got an appt. as quickly as i needed it. thank you

This is great Ethel. We pride ourselves on the little things and who doesn't love to be recognized before you even talk to someone!