Swant Graber Auto Group Chevrolet Dodge Ford RAM

128 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 14, 2019

Brett was very easy to deal with. truck was ready for us when we showed up and after the deal was done he sent it back in to clean up for the drive home.

Congratulations on your new truck! Thank you for choosing Swant Graber for your vehicle needs.

January 10, 2019

I have purchased several vehicles from this dealership and have always worked with Brad Carlisle. I was there tonight looking for a vehicle for my mom... and Brad once again went out of his way to get the best vehicle for the best price. I always enjoy dealing with this dealership and Brad is always there to help out!

Thank you for your review Sharon! We will pass the compliment along to Brad, we think he's pretty great too!

• April 27, 2018

My wife and I had an unbelievably GREAT experience with Tim Phares ¿ He was very patient with us and did not make us feel rushed which was huge for us... with getting the vehicles we truly wanted. He went above and beyond with how well he treated us from the beginning to the end. I highly recommend making an appointment with Tim!

We are so glad that you had an awesome experience with Tim! Thank you again for your business, and we look forward to servicing your vehicle needs in ...the future.

December 26, 2018

I bought a 2016 Ford F-150 four door sport from this dealer the sales guy was awesome however after buying the truck and paying 42,000 dollar for it I... found out it had several issues that the dealership said was checked in there inspection the first 3 weeks of having the truck I had to bring it back for new brakes, new caliper pins, new four wheel drive actuators my back up camera does work and they won’t fix it FURTHER MORE I found out my truck was first sold in Canada it had damage repairs down the whole driver side that I couldn’t notice at first I took it to the body shop and they said yes it’s been repaired to a good extent so I called the GM of swat Graber and told him I wanted it to be made right and he said it was my problem NOT theirs this is a very SHADY dealer IF you wanna be screwed over this is the place to go

October 7, 2018

I've bought my second and last car here. I'm in my 50's and have bought several new and used cars over the years. This past summer I purchased... a slightly used 2017 vehicle here. Didn't get a great deal but I consider that "on me". What I also didn't get bothers me a great deal. Bought this vehicle 4 months ago. Don't believe anyone said thank you when I signed the check and drove away and have not gotten a single follow-up since. Nothing. Never happened before. You spend 20K and I'd expect someone would take a minute to at least ask me if I'm satisfied. One more new car in my future and I know where I won't go looking for it.

Thank you for your honest feedback. We apologize that no one contacted you. We switched our Customer Relations system around the time that you purchas...ed your vehicle, and there was a gap from one system to the next that prevented certain customers and their histories from making it to the next system. That isn't your fault and we take responsibility for it. It was out of our control. Normally customers populate into the appropriate salesman's system, but because you were in that gap, it didn't happen. Again, we apologize and hope to gain your business back in the future.

August 3, 2018

We came a long distance to look at a used car. We explicitly asked the sales person if there were any significant cosmetic or other problems with he vehicle... as we did not want to waste an afternoon of our lives making the trip. We had some concerns as the pictures on the website showed some possible issues. We were assured that there were only minor imperfections with the vehicle. When we arrived, the car had significant damage, including a hole in the bumper, numerous deep scratches and a bad dent on the bottom of a door. The inside was well marked up, probably from a pet. I would not mind all of this if they had just been up front with us when we called. How difficult is it to walk around a vehicle and be honest with a potential buyer coming from a long distance?

We apologize that the vehicle was not up to speed when you arrived at the dealership. I am not sure who you spoke with that said that they walked arou...nd the vehicle, but we definitely try to be upfront with our customers, which is why we choose to post so many pictures of our vehicles. Again, we apologize that you drove the distance that you did.

July 20, 2018

Hello my name is Jim M. I messaged the dealership at approximately 1:40 today asking if the 2007 Dodge Nitro was still in stock, i was told it was. They... asked for my name, phone # and email address. I said i would be there in 30 minutes to talk to someone about the vehicle. I arrived at 215pm, in 30 minutes as i mentioned i would. When i arrived the kind lady at the desk said she would get a sails person to help me. As i waited no one came, only waited for a couple minutes, when the same kind lady came up to me and said Tim is on a phone call and would be with me after his call. After a couple more minutes Tim came up to and asked me to come into his office. When we got in there he asked for my name and then my phone #. After he wrote my phone number done he asked for my email also. I said to Tim, let's just start with the phone # for now. Tim said it is required. I asked Tim, is it required to take a vehicle for test drive? Tim said, yes it is required. I said, i don't need to take the vehicle for test drive i just want to look at the Dodge Nitro. Time said that vehicle is sold. I said, it is sold, i just contacted the dealership 30 minutes ago(i suppose it was about 40 by then). Tim said, yah, i sold it. The reason i am writing this isn't just because it was sold. Tim didn't thank me for coming in, he didn't apologize for have me wait nor did he ask me if there was another vehicle i was interested in. The Nitro was possibly going to be my son's first vehicle...adventurous and fun! Thank you Jim Morning The reason for the amount of starts for Overall and customer service was because of the kind lady whom helped initially.

I am very sorry to hear of your experience here at the dealership. We strive to service our customers in every way possible. As we all know, vehicles ...can sell at a minutes notice. We apologize that you weren't completely satisfied with your experience, and if you'd ever consider giving us another shot, we would definitely hope to exceed your expectations.

February 10, 2018

Brad C was fantastic to work with. He listened and got us the deal we were looking for. The explorer is all it should be and very comfortable

Thanks for the review! We are glad to hear that you're loving your new Explorer, and that Brad was easy to work wtih. We really appreciate your busine...ss!

February 5, 2018

I think itis unexcusable THAT I found dog food 3in. Deep in the air box, a nasty air filter , garbage, kids toys and dog hair under the rear seat.

We are sorry that your experience here wasn't a positive one. We offered to have your car vacuumed out and checked out again. You refused to bring it ...in.

September 21, 2017

I would like to say that Cory was very pleasant and attentive to purchasing my 2017 Ford Escape. He was not pushy but answered all the right questions.... The dealership was clean and professional and I was very pleased with this purchase and would recommend it to my friends searching for a new car experience.

Thanks Michelle for your awesome review! Cory is great to work with! We really appreciate your business and look forward to servicing any future vehic...le needs that you may have.