Swant Graber Auto Group Chevrolet Dodge Ford RAM

Used (715) 438-3363 (715) 438-3363
Service (715) 861-4114 (715) 861-4114

4.4

Top Notch!

Excellent Business. I purchased a vehicle in 2020 and have had excellent service and response to any questions I've had from sales to service. Nice helpful people. Highly recommend them.

Great dealership and Salesman

Just bought our third vehicle from Swant Graber Ford. Brad Carlisle is the greatest salesman. He works hard to give you the best deal and really cares about his customers. I purchased my vehicle without my husband and he treated me with great professionalism. Unlike other dealerships. He follows up to make sure you are happy with your vehicle. Swant Graber Ford is very fortunate to have such a wonderful salesman on their staff. I would recommend Brad to everyone. Good job Brad!

Great Dealership

Big shout out to Craig Anderson and Swant Graber Ford, you make buying a new vehicle easy. Third vehicle we've purchased from Craig, and will return for the next one. Thanks so much for the pleasant buying experience.

Go to swant graber to purchase your next vehicle.

Went to purchase a truck. The salesman was great! Not pushy, very polite and great to work with. They had our interest in mind. Great!!

Great customer service

Big thanks to Derek Waterhouse and the finance dept. in getting me into a vehicle I have wanted for a long time.. great service! Prompt, friendly and patient!

Chevrolet Silverado

Friendly, accommodating, caring and quick! Solid truck and very reasonably priced compared to the other dealerships on area. Will gladly be a repeat customer and recommend them to family and friends.

1.5

Cheats

I bought a vehicle from them. Needless to say I loved the way it looked. But after I bought it I took it in because. I had problems. Engine, heating and braking problems . They fixed one of the problems. Then said it wasent there problem after. When I told them it was the law that they are not allowed to sell a vehicle with the 2 major problems he said it wasent his problem he isnt payingbyo fix it. Had car for a month at that point and I guess I broke my vehicle in his eyes. This isnt ok to treat people this way. And it is by law against the law to willingly endanger the lives of the ones that purchased the vehicle from you someone needs to do something about this this is not okay

Dealer response

Please contact our General Manager Rick Olson at 715-537-5657. Thank you for your review.

1.8

Purchased a Vehicle Absolutely worst car dealer

Buying a car went well. After the sale a month later my paint started to crack on the roof. Then the paint started to fall off completely. Would not stand behind their car and was told its my problem. Will need 4000.00 for body work and paint. Thought by buying a newer car wouldn't have to deal with any paint issues. This place is not the place to buy anything you want to last past the sale of the vehicle. Do not stand behind there vehicles. Fair warning too all thinking about there purchase from Swant and Grabber. By far worst car buying experience.

Outstanding service

On Saturday 9.26 I bought a 2017 gmc acadia Denali. When I got there the car was up front cleaned and ready for me, my salesman Matt Barnett showed and explained all the features of the vehicle from top to bottom and answered all my questions. All around great friendly service. If you are looking for a car I highly recommend Swant Graber in Barron WI and Matt Barnett.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear you had a great experience. We appreciate your business

1.0

Bait and Switch

This car dealer is bad news. DO NOT BUY A VEHICLE FROM THEM. They said they would get a truck for me I found on-line, but first I had to give them 500 dollars for them to bring the truck to their lot. The truck never showed up, so they showed me similar vehicle, and the "check engine light" was on. When I said I did not want that vehicle, they would not refund my 500 dollars. The sales man, Sean, said I was out the 500 dollars, because I bought a vehicle I wanted from a repatriable dealer in Rice Lake. The owner did not even hear my side of the story and only listened to the sales person. The owner would not even hear what I had to say. I will continue to warn people about this dealership and there shady ways.