Swant Graber Auto Group Chevrolet Dodge Ford RAM

140 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 30, 2020

Was shopping for a specific vehicle, salesman I was dealing with at another dealership found one outside of our local area. Called Swant Graber to see... if they could beat the price. When it became apparent to them I was going to purchase from the other dealer, they called and acquired the vehicle ahead of the other dealership. They then called me and smugly and arrogantly said it was now their vehicle, when did I want to come in and finalize??? They didn’t just screw the other dealership, they screwed me from getting the vehicle I wanted. They were trying to force me to deal with them! (I suppose they thought a woman couldn’t say “no” to their great deal.) Needless to say, it’s dirty pool and I will never again look at purchasing anything from them again.

Please contact our General Manager Rick Olson at 715-537-5657. Thank you for your review.

December 26, 2019

This is the second truck I’ve purchased from Swant and as it was with the first one everything went extremely well. I dealt with Sean Harrison and highly... recommend him if you’re looking for a vehicle. He was friendly, attentive and easy to deal with. Too many dealerships feel like they have to be fancy but I find Swant like a good hometown neighbor. Thanks Sean.

Thank you for your great review of Sean and the dealership! We appreciate your business!

• February 13, 2019

My wife and I have recently purchased our 5th vehicle from Swant Graber Ford. Brad C has been our salesman for all five. We have always had a great buying... experience and excellent service when needed. Everyone at Swant Graber has been very friendly and helpful each time. We highly recommend buying a car here. Ask for Brad, he is the best to deal with.

This is the best kind of review we could ask for! Thank you so much for your continued business, we appreciate you. We have passed on the glowing comp...liments to Brad.

December 16, 2019

I was in for repairs and maintenance at the Ford garage. The service department was wonderful as always but the new receptionist is extremely rude. Seemed... annoyed when I was paying like it was an inconvenience for her and any other customer that came in when I was waiting was treated terribly by the same woman. She should not be in customer service and gives your normally wonderfully helpful staff a bad image.

I am very sorry for the treatment you received. Thank you for your honest feedback and review.

November 3, 2019

Bought a car that was one owner bought new from Swant Graber and serviced there. Obvious problem discovered after we bought and they would not pay for... the part. They knew this part was bad before selling this car. Do not trust them for anything. Would never have them service my vehicle. Carfax and do complete check before buying anything from SwantGraber.

Paul, thank you for your review. Swant Graber performs a 60 point inspection on all vehicles prior to sale. Unfortunately, vehicle parts do fail once ...the vehicle is sold that we never would be able to diagnose. Please contact me at tanyaf@swantgraber.com so that I may able to assist you.

July 23, 2019

sold me a truck with a faulty speedometer, the guy in the service dept was very cocky, rude !!! they dont go out of there way for you, they need to... let some people go !!! they are to comfortable in there job !!! bad service for a ford dealership!!!

Thank you for your review.

May 28, 2019

Swant Graber had me put 500 dollars down a vehicle they said they could get and then never delivered. I was interested in a Chevy Colorado, which they... didn't have in stock, but said they could have delivered if I put 500 dollars down on it. After more then ten days they had no idea where the vehicle was. I then test drove a similar vehicle at there dealership, but declined as the check engine light came on while driving. I was told by the sales person, they would return my money, as they had no idea where the original Colorado was. The sales manager then said I could not have my 500 dollars back. More then two weeks from the start of this they still have no idea where the original Colorado is.

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry we fell short of your expectations.

May 28, 2019

We thought that purchasing from a dealership would we would be safe from major issues and we were wrong. We begin having issues with low fuel pressure... and our vehicle going into limp mode in less than a week from purchase. We were told by the sales man that with the exhaust filter needing to be cleaned which we knew when we purchased it and they agreed to fix as an agreement in our purchase that he probably should have told us not to drive that far until it was fixed and that would take care of the problem. The filter was cleaned and the problem persisted. The change fuel filter light came on and we replaced that and the issue still persisted. We took it to another mechanic who told us we had bad fuel injectors and needed to be tested to see how many would have to be replaced. He also said that the guy who owned it before the dealership had brought it there and the mechanic told him that there was low fuel pressure and they needed to be tested so we know this has been a problem since before we even owned it. We contacted the dealership and we were told that they could diagnose it and submit it to the warranty company and if the warranty company wouldn't cover the diagnostic that we would have to pay for it. We finally got the dealership to cover it and were told that 5 of 8 fuel injectors were bad and they would submit it to the warranty company. The warranty company denied it because they said we only have the AUL powertrain warranty. The motor vehicle consumer simple interest installment sale and security agreement and the motor vehicle purchase contract that were signed both say AUL estate which covers injectors but the finance lady at Swant Graber said it doesn't matter what those say. It will cost at least $5000 for us to fix this problem. There has been lots of back and forth with us and the dealership on this issue and multiple times we have been told someone would call us back and they never did so we had to call them again. On the back of the Wisconsin buyer's guide that was in the window it lists definitions of what is inpected and it lists fuel system which includes injector system. I find it hard to believe that this was inspected before we purchased it because of they did its hard to miss 5 out of 8 injectors being bad.

May 28, 2019

I will provide people not to buy from them considering they won't let you over expect the car over look the car or drive the car to see a different specialist... so I will say no to this dealership trust me you don't want to get in debt with them they will not honor or agree to take care of you lie to your face just to get you out the door

May 25, 2019

They demanded I put 500 down on a truck they found for me in Canada. Then when they couldn’t deliver the vehicle they kept my 500 dollars. Don’t trust... them.