McCredy Motors, Inc

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Tranny Leak
    March 5, 2015

I was on my way to a Pony Pull when Bessey sprung a leak! Being that i'm a 3rd generation dodge owner i was a bit intimidated by all the fancy chevrol...ets in the parking lot. I wasn't sure how they would react when they saw an ol' dodge drivin, pony pullin, country boy like me, but they were very welcoming! Once i got my rig towed to the shop they had it fixed in a jiffy! Oh, and i guess one of the guys there really liked horses. He kept pointing out the window saying "Pony! Pony!" He ended up giving Juniper the carrots from his lunch which was awfully nice of him. Thanks, McCredy's for getting me there on time. I got 4th place!

Good place to buy a vehicle.
    March 16, 2018

Everybody at McCredy Motors is nice and polite. I mostly interacted with Mike McCredy and am very satisfied in dealing with him. He gave me a fair pri...ce for the car and was very helpful at showing me its features at the time of purchase and on a several occasions afterwards when I needed help. I will probably buy my next car from him again.

Smithy, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.... Have an awesome day!

McCredy
    December 16, 2017

Always friendly and fast service. They provide a shuttle if I need a ride.

Elaine Testani, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward t...o seeing you again soon!

Great customer service
    October 6, 2017

Very happy with my experience with McCredy's. Freindly and efficient. Wouldn't go anywhere else

2017 Colorado Truck
    May 20, 2017

Service is so great for us on time. It is number #1.

Mrs Lisa Stone
    May 10, 2017

From the salesman, to the the service department, office girls and even the owners were completely professional, polite, welcoming and attentive to my... every need. My family has been doing business with McCredy Motors for over 30 years and till date have been totally satisfied.. So if your ready to purchase a vehicle then your ready for McCredy....

It is good
    April 22, 2017

The service was provided promptly and the people were polite.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Veselin Kovachev, we are very happy we could provide ...you with a positive experience!

Customer Visit/ Inspection
    April 17, 2017

Very Good. Service managers are great with customer service

Thank you, Mary Weidman, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. Wishing you a great day until the next ...time we meet.

mcGrubbys
    March 13, 2017

Bad experience from top to bottom in every way, all They care about is the all mighty buck, worst dealer I've seen in my 40+ years ... almost thought ...about switching and trading in all 3 of my GMs because Of the garbage experience with this place!! Buyer beware, they care about no one but themselves!!

We are very upset about your bad experience here at McCredy Motors. We hope you will give us another try and we can make it right. We are a local fami...ly owned business so we do care about our customers but once in awhile, mistakes do happen. Again, we apologize and hope for another shot.

Terrible customer service, outrageous prices
    March 12, 2017

I took my vehicle in for a recall on the lift gate... and asked them to please tell me how much it would cost to fix my heated seat... they billed me ...a $50 diagnostic fee for this... I was never made aware that there would be a diagnostic fee, and we live ina small town where I have NEVER been charged a diagnostic fee!! I called when I got the bill and ended up speaking with Mrs. McCready... she simply did not care at all... saying that it should always be implied that you will get charged a diagnostic fee... once again I have never!! I explained to her that I own 3 GM vehicles and they are the local GM dealer and I will never come buy a vehicle or even look in their lot... she didn't care she still wanted her $50... I'm still confused... I knew what was wrong I just asked for a price!! Since then I have had new breaks, struts and tires put on vehicles and all at a different shop... I will stick to my word!!

We are very sorry for you, we regret that you had a negative experience with us, but are glad you brought this to our attention. We strive to maintain... excellent business relations at McCredy Motors Inc. Please call our manager directly at (877) 470-1567 to discuss ways we can work towards resolving this issue to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

McCredy Motors, Inc