This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• 09 vw jetta

got a great deal on this car. the staff here is great I would definitely recommend them and would buy from them again.

• Excellent

Tony Afzal was great to work with on the purchase. Extremely happy with the vehicle so far and would do business with Parkway VW again.

• very good

Great customer service from everyone I dealt with. I would recommend friends and family to purchase a vehicle from your dealership.

• Great Service

All employees are very pleasant,and have a warm welcoming to Parkway Volkswagon.

• Excellent Treatment

I would like to send my Thank You to Chris Taylor and Caz Ayria for their help in getting me into the right vehicle. My good friend was thrilled to hear I choose Parkway VW as he knows the general manager very well. Thank you for making my vehicle purchase a very pleasant one!

• Wonderful

as a first time buyer i was very nervous and didn't know exactly what i wanted but at the dealership i was treated amazing and learn a lot about the car i purchased. very happy.

• Fantastic

Steve and Edward were excellent to work with. This is the first car I have purchased and was a little nervous but I was treated so well that I forgot about being anxious and just enjoyed getting a car. I will come back to Parkway in the future because of the wonderful experience I had!

Everyone was very nice & helpful. It was a great experience

Everyone was very nice & helpful. It was a great experience

• Excellent

Ed was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I purchased a Jetta tdi and was not bery familiar with the diesel engines. Ed was very patient in explaining it to me. I will definitely come back for my next vehicle, although I don't expect to turn in my new car for several years

• Best price in Southern California

I drove 133 miles, negotiating a price that my local VW dealership laughed at and true to their word, they delivered. I recommend Tony. Their financing (0%) is obviously unbeatable, and signing was fast yet thorough (didn't feel rushed through 33 pages of signatures...especially if I had questions). There are a lot of VW dealerships but in my mind only one deserves your business.