Smith Motors Inc. Of Lowell

• malibu

The service department was very helpful and assisted me with the service questions

• Very Happy

Smith Chevy has always been a pleasant experience. Sean and Matt go above and beyond to work with you.

• Service on my Impala

Very good service on my Impala. Reasonable time for routine maintance.

Very good service on my Impala. Reasonable time for routine maintance.

• Pleased with the quickness

Overall the processes was fast and easy. I came in knowing what I wanted and how much I could pay. I was pleased they had what I wanted and I stayed within my budget! I was driving home in my new Equinox in less then an hour and a half!

• Service at Smith Chevy

Great service=with heads up communication skills.Oil change and tire rotation was done in two hours and and had phone notification immediately afterward.

• Cruz 2017

I was in need of a new car. I went to the dealer in Saturday and was very pleased with the employees. On Monday they had located exactly what I wanted and dealer traded for my vehicle. I had picked up my brand new car Monday evening. Excellent quality and service during the whole process.

• Best car dealer

I've bought two brand-new cars in five months from this dealership for my family that should say it all about their service and how they deal with their customers five star rating

• Review

Wifi in the service waiting area would have been nice

Wifi in the service waiting area would have been nice

• New car purchase

Excellent service from the entire team. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

• My Smith Chevrolet experience

On April 17 I made an appointment to have my leased Chevy Cruze serviced, mentioning the possibility of leasing a new Malibu. After a couple of hours I received a phone call from a familiar voice. After exchanging greetings, Ken Bluett offered to assist me on my "Window Shopping." I related my choices of make, model, color, etc Ken will call in a short time on possible vehicles available.His return call gave me three possibilities he thought would fit my choices. I made a choice,; OK Ken, put a "Sold" sign on vehicle. Ken related my new Malibu would be ready next day at 1:00pm. We met. and he assisted me on test drive, vehicle orientation, and paper work. Why was this transaction unique' first, deal was made OVER THE PHONE, second Ken came in on his DAY OFF to assist me. This truly an example of Dealer/customer relationship; trust loyalty, integrity, etc. You name it and Smith chevy, Ken Bluett and I have it. Thanka (again) Ken