• Great experience!

The whole process was so easy and quick! I walked out with a new car in less than 2 hours! Very happy with my purchase and the professionalism of this dealership.

• Great car buying experience

Down to earth sales rep and manager. Worked with us in a professional manner to get us the best price. No pressure, straight forward and fair. I would highly recommend Coffman if you are looking for a GMC.

• Sierra 1500

Everyone at the dealer was very friendly and the last two trucks I've bought from there were great.

• Excellent!

Really happy with this dealership! Very professional and worked very hard to get me the very best car for my needs. Very impressed and will buy again! Thank you for everything!

• I love my new GMC truck from Coffman GMC

Our family has bought 6 GMCs from them in the last 3 years. Great place to buy and service GMCs.

• My new GMC 3500 Denali

We went to Coffman GMC mainly because we had the GM Family First discount available to use. We preferred GMC over Chevy and the Coffman GMC dealership is very near our house and they have been in business quite some time. The Family First price was quite a discount and we also received additional dollars off that price as well as GM rebates and coupons. The trade in offered for my old 2005 truck was so close to the best offer I received it was easier for us just to trade it in vs. the trouble of selling it myself. Our salesman (Andrew LeMaster) tried very hard, with a multistate search, to find a truck that met or exceeded my wish list. In the end I had to compromise on one item (color), but I am still very happy with the outcome. The final paperwork was ready and waiting for us and the process was completed in short order. We picked it up a week ago Wednesday and towed our trailer to an extended camping weekend within the first 24 hours. I am just shy of 500 miles and couldn't be happier.

• Great company

Always pleased with Coffmans whether purchasing a new vehicle or having a vehicle serviced/repaired..

• Excellent sales experience.

Both Jason and Andrew worked with me to trade three vehicles for two. They were very patient while I had to wait for one title the state messed up to be reissued. Good follow through after the sale. I also liked the no pressure to buy atmosphere.

• 2016 Acadia SLT-2

Great experience. Friendly people who took great care of me.

Great experience. Friendly people who took great care of me.

• ACADIA 2016

The entire team from service to sales is awesome! They made everything easy. I highly recommend Coffman GMC!!