Circle Buick GMC

93 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 2, 2019

Very polite and will to expline what is going on with your car while you wait. Very clean all the time. Good work and always smiles

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

July 9, 2019

I?ve been coming to Circle Buick in Highland, IN for service on my 2010 Buick LaCrosse for two years now. They?re professional, thorough and do great... work! No gimmicks!!

Julia, Thank you for your kind words and loyalty to our business! We truly appreciate it! Sincerely, Allison Rodriguez Service Manager

June 11, 2019

Purchased a brand new 2019 Acadia. Found an intermittent electrical issue. That was the language of their GMC Technician terminology. Literally had... to leave the car in the Circle GMC service department for 10 days immediately without being able to use it Request a replacement as I don’t trust the safety of the vehicle for my wife and kids. I was treated with a “to bad” mentality I have bought numerous cars from Circle. And my loyalty over the years was treated with utter disrespect So to that I say use my words as caution

Josh, Circle Buick GMC truly appreciates your business and loyalty to the dealership. When we receive brand new vehicles from the factory, we too ex...pect them to be in perfect condition. Unfortunately, there was a connection issue with this vehicle. After the reconnection, there were no issues found with the vehicle and it was deemed safe to drive. We kept the vehicle a couple days to gain a full diagnosis of the intermittent problem, but also, to test drive the vehicle and make sure it was completely safe when returning it to you since this was a big concern of yours. Circle Buick GMC does not make the decision on if a vehicle is purchased back, General Motors does. However, we kept communications with General Motors while this case was open and still provided the loaner vehicle until the decision was made. I am sorry that you were not happy with the outcome of your case. Regards, Allison Rodriguez Circle Buick GMC

May 29, 2019

We were in the market for buying a new SUV, and from the first time we walked into Circle, we had an exceptional experience!! Joe our salesman is very... knowledgeable and made our experience from start to finish very smooth! We highly recommend this dealer and Joe!! An A and above we give this dealer! We love our new SUV! GMC Arcadia!!!

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next... visit!

May 7, 2019

The only place that I buy a car from. My family has bought our last 4 vehicles there. They are knowledgeable, friendly and professional. The service department... is quick and courteous. Circle Buick GMC receives my highest recommendation

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Circle Buick GMC! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earn...ed it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

April 30, 2019

I bought my first brand new car in 18 years. This experience was amazing and easy. I love my 2019 Buick Encore. My first Buick ever. They provide maintenance... on my car and at my first "pit stop" they even washed her for me. They are quick to provide a courtesy vehicle too if needed. Kathy sold me my car and had to show me HOW to work all of the features. She was knowledgeable and fun. The service team is great and the wait is never long.

April 27, 2019

Everyone is very polite and helpful and a pleasure to visit. I will be having all my repairs, oil change and everything I need done there.

March 18, 2019

Very pleased with customer care at Circle Buick just ask for Bryan Druntenis he treated me like a Princess make sure you ask for him

March 17, 2019

Take my advice and do not buy a used vehicle from here. Two hours after we signed papers, lights on the dash popped up! Kind of ironic, and there’s nothing... we can do! We live two hours each way but my already “serviced” vehicle could be “serviced” again in about a week if I was interested. I drove this far specifically for this specific car specifically with a dvd system.. get home to put in a dvd and it doesn’t work!!!! But I was assured while buying, it had been fully serviced and all things worked adequately. Called Friday and rob assured me he would have Dustin call me, Dustin said rob never relayed the message. Nothing was accomplished Friday. Tried calling Saturday, got everyone but Dustin of course who we left multiple messages for, with no return call. We get the hint. We are just honest, great people trying to raise a family looking for a reliable decent vehicle and we got burnt. It is so sad that there’s a small number of good honest people in this world.. I would have been happy with a new DVD player lol... learned my lesson with this place!! I hope this review helps someone down the road.

February 20, 2019

You just can't beat Circle Buick/ GMC. Great prices on purchases and leases, fantastic service once you make your purchase, and outstanding, helpful staff.... They are the best!