Community Gmc Truck, Inc.

• 2017 Arcadia

Customer service is always prompt and efficient. Facility is always clean.

Customer service is always prompt and efficient. Facility is always clean.

• Acadia Repair

Friendly quick service on rear heater blower. Would recommend this dealership for service and auto purchases.

• Excellent transaction from start to finish

Alexis was extremely helpful.. I work 2nd shift.. I wasnt able to talk on the phone . I also hate emailing. It takes too long for responses.. I asked her to text with me back and fourth. We pretty much had numbers worked out before I went in there. There's no games here or hidden fees.. just straight forward legitimate people to do business with. I would highly recommend them for your next vehicle purchase

• Great service

Always accommodating every time I need something done. Always friendly, helpful, & professional. Everyone I have dealt with is great!

• Great personal service

Kevin is the best to handle my service needs. I have all my service work on my vehicles done at Community GMC.

• Great Service

I enjoy the small town friendly feel. I am not just somebody coming in and getting shuffled off somewhere. I get to talk with the technician working on my truck, They are always professional, friendly and willing to share what they are seeing and what they see could be coming up as far as wear repairs in the future. I don't feel like I am being taken. I feel leaving there that I got great service from someone I can trust. I got the same feeling when I bought the truck @ Community. It is good to see that culture carry through from the sale to the service.

• Great service

Service department is very friendly and courteous. Service done is very timely. No surprises and if any additional work needs to be done they call before they do anything.

• Efficient,courteous service

Service Dec. 1, 2015, was very efficient. The entire staff made me feel very welcome. I am always very comfortable stating my concerns for my Terrain. And they are always addressed in a respectful and courteous manner. Kay, the secretary, went out of her way to make sure I had a loaner car to do an errand. Plus Jim was very helpful. Gary is always gives me a report on what the techs services the guys out in the garage performed on my Terrain.

• Great service

I called to see if I could get in the same day and out by a certain time and I was accommodated.

• RIP OFF

You will get charged for their incompetence. I brought my car in to determine why my battery was being drained. Rather than tell me that they didn't know the reason, they spent 2.5 days trying to figure out what was killing my battery. We even told them the radio had been acting up and perhaps that was the cause. But, no. They preferred to not to listen. As it turned out, it WAS the radio draining the battery. Two days later, I got a bill for all of the hours of labor they spent trying to figure out the problem. It was the radio - and if I wanted a new radio installed - it would have cost me close to $1,000 total. As it was, the charge was $300 to disconnect the radio. Wow. Guys, if you can't figure it out, refer folks to someone who can. Don't charge me for yoru incompetence.