Winegardner Gmc Of Prince Frederick

• Great dealership, and their service dept is great!

Great dealership and service dept. Always treat me with respect, and make me feel like a family member and not a customer.

• Excellent service department

Robby Rawlings is very good and the reason I came to get service there.

Robby Rawlings is very good and the reason I came to get service there.

• New car

It was the easiest and best experience of car buying I've had. The winegardner team really did an excellent job on what I wanted and I was satisfied with the whole experience.

• Great deal from friendly people

Greeted by friendly service. I was given my asking price on a trade and offered a great deal on the purchasing vehicle. Service has been great when taking my vehicle in for work. I would gladly recommend this dealership for buying a new vehicle.

• Return customer

I got my last car from Winegardner. I love my new car that I got from them. I'm sure I'll be back in the future!

• Great Dealership

All my dealings with Winegardner have been great, from the sale of the car all the way to the service. This is where I will always buy a car from now on!

• Great service

I love this dealership.Everyone was so friendly from sales to manager to cleaning up truck to even paying for it . Love the new computer system very fast.Very very Happy

• Winegardner Buick GMC

Very happy with the entire experience from purchasing to finance and now service. Everyone we have delt with has been courteous, and professional.

• Feel like VIPs here

Love this dealership so much we have bought three cars. We are moving out of state and HATE that we have to leave them. Make us feel like VIPs every time we walk into this dealership

• Great Service

Thought I had an issue, but turned out simple fix's just wish you had some kind of discount or where you earn money towards your next service, so when you end up having to pay out a large amount you can use your earned credit to help off set some of the cost. Which will have people coming back to service and maintenance their cars more just to earn the credit. Plus the more you have them come back for service the more they look at new vehicle offering.