Royal Chevrolet

668 reviews

668 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Royal Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 7, 2019

Bill was speeding in helping us with the purchase. We came in knowing what car we were interested in. Bill made sure everything met our expectations.

June 7, 2019

Royal Chevrolet is like family to me. My original salesman Rusty Snead has retired but the new salesman Bill Carchman was very helpful and nice. Rusty... would have gotten me a better deal but over all the service was great and the staff is very helpful and they went above and beyond to help me.

May 29, 2019

Royal is dishonest and incompetent. They missed 4 major issues with my repair that put my family in danger. They then lied about it. The owner is full... of talk, but doesn't stand behind his service or collision centers. Do not buy there or take your car for service.

This customer's vehicle was in our body shop with extensive damage that took quite some time to repair. There was some hidden damage that was not seen... by the customer's insurance estimator. All concerns were addressed and corrected. We are deeply sorry that the hidden damage was not found originally, but profanity towards employees who are trying desperately to address concerns is not helpful nor appreciated.

May 29, 2019

It was very professional and enjoyable experience would recommend friend

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to o...ur guests. Please come see us for any future needs. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

May 28, 2019

Best experience I've ever had at a dealership! From the beginning to the end of purchasing my vehicle I've never felt more comfortable and confident in... everyone that was assisting me! I felt like I was dealing with family the entire time! Winston was a HUGE help and provided me with exceptional service! Thank you Royal Chevrolet!

May 21, 2019

All around great experience. Bill Carchman is a great person to work with and went above and beyond my level of expectations. I would highly recommend... buying your next vehicle here.

May 18, 2019

Bill was a really polite guy and he helps me to buy my first truck.. I really enjoy buying my truck there .. they have really good team

May 15, 2019

Bill was very knowledgeable and professional. Made the leasing process very smooth. I would definitely recommend Bill and Royal Chevy to any family member... or friend.

May 9, 2019

I had been looking for a specific car for my daughter and stumbled across one at this dealership. Bill was very nice and patient with me as I asked a million... questions and pestered him for two straight days. We purchased the car and our daughter loves it. Thank you for your time and attention.

April 27, 2019

Steve does an outstanding job! Have bought 5 vehicles from him because I know he has our best interest in mind.

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next... visit!