4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 337 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

337 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Valley Imports from DealerRater.com

• May 4, 2017

We had the most amazing experience through Valley Imports. From start to finish, they made the experience fun, educational, and easy. Erik took into c...onsideration our family size, budgets, and needs, and got us into a VW Jetta that we are SO in love with. I can't wait to work with them again in the future for our next vehicle! Read more at https://www.cars.com/dealers/18026/valley-imports/#hU38gYuOK5xfL5ST.99

Thank-you for choosing Valley Imports and for the kind words. Enjoy your new car and we look forward to serving you in the future!

April 23, 2018

We purchased first vehicle from Valley Import in March. By the far, the easiest vehicle purchase we have ever made. Thanks, Thomas and the staff at V...alley Imports.

April 18, 2018

Erik was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to about vehicles and made it easy to find the right one. He worked around my schedule to find time to te...st drive and get the paperwork done. I'd recommend him to anyone.

April 14, 2018

I've always hated buying vehicles from dealerships. The pressure, the waiting, the feeling of being another commission check. Not at Valley Imports an...d more specifically not with Robbie Seaman. Don't let his age fool you, Robbie is professional, knowledgeable, and he respects that your time is valuable. I never felt pressured to buy something I didn't need and I felt he GENUINELY wanted to make me happy, not just earn a sale. The entire team at Valley was so helpful. Robbie made sure I knew exactly what was happening every step of the way and why. By the time I drove off the lot in my new car, I was beyond confident in my purchase and extremely happy with every step of my experience.

Valley Imports

This is what we strive for, making the car buying process as easy and hassle free as possible! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a rev...iew and some kind words about Robbie. If you have any questions or have any service needs, Please feel free to contact Robbie or our Management staff! Thank you for your business, have a WONDERFUL day!

April 6, 2018

My wife and I purchased a 2018 VW Atlas on 2/17/18. We had a good idea of what we were looking for and Valley Imports had exactly it. Our purchase w...as one of the easiest, most enjoyable auto purchases we???ve made. We live in Bismarck, and I contacted Erik Swenson on Friday about the vehicle we ended up buying; it was new tothe lot and didn???t have pictures, etc. yet. Erik was generous with his time, and sent a quick video to introduce himself and provide a quick video tour of the vehicle we were looking at. We slept on the choice Friday night, and contacted Erik Saturday morning to let him know that we wanted to go ahead with the purchase. Erik was off Saturday, but arranged for pickup of the vehicle, had the vehicle washed, full of gas, and waiting for us. Erik was also there waiting when we pulled in from Bismarck. I let him know that I respected his day off and understood if he couldn???t be there for delivery, but he assured me he had the time and wanted to be there. When we got there, he took the time to go through the vehicle front-to-back and show us all the systems. It was great that Erik had this vehicle as a personal one himself; he was very knowledgeable on it. I also really appreciated when Erik called later in the week, to follow up and make sure everything was going well with the new car. Throughout the process, we never felt pressured. Erik was awesome, and Todd, who handled our paperwork, was efficient helping us with paperwork and financing. Both very nice people. Thank you for the great experience. When it comes time for our next vehicle purchase, or we have the opportunity to recommend a dealership, you guys will definitely be at the top of our list. Nick and Jess Thompson Bismarck, ND

Valley Imports

Thank you very much for your kind feedback regarding your recent purchase. At Valley Imports, our customers are our first priority! We love hearing w...hat you have to say about us and our sales team. We want to continuously give you great customer service; whether it's sales, service or parts. Feel free to reach out to Erik or our Management team at any time with concerns or questions. Have a wonderful day and enjoy your new vehicle!

March 29, 2018

Marshall went above and beyond to help me purchase my summer car, he was very knowledgeable, and very professional. I would highly recommend him if yo...u are looking to buy

Valley Imports

This is so fantastic to hear! We are happy that you had a wonderful buying experience with Marshall. Thank you for your business and for taking the ti...me out of your day to hop on and leave us and Marshall a great review, we really appreciate it. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and if you come across any questions at all please don¿¿¿t hesitate to give Marshall or our management staff a call! Have a wonderful rest of the day!

February 24, 2018

I am the kind of person that does not like to go to a dealership because the sales people are very pushy and just want to get you in and out. My exper...ience with valley imports has been the best experience I have ever had. From start to finish the process was very easy and most importantly clear and to the point. I told Erick what I wanted and what I could do and he listened to me until I was done , is when he said I have the perfect car for you. I want to thank everyone one at valley imports for the excellent job . John Verdugo

Valley Imports

Hi John, we are pleased to read this amazing review! We understand that buying a new vehicle is a huge deal and a very big decision which can lead mak...e thins stressful for sure! So with that being said we are so happy you had a wonderful experience here at Valley Imports and with Erik. He is so personable and that makes things very easy for our customers!!!

February 21, 2018

Erik responded to my inquiry right away and even sent me a video tour with the car I was inquiring. Very helpful when I visited for the test drive and... I didn't feel pressured or pushed to buy the car right away. After the purchase, I still got an email from him asking how was the car etc. Something I didn't experience from other dealership. They still care even after the sell. And also with Matt, he was very thorough in explaining the payment details and is attentive to my credit needs. Highly recommended!

Valley Imports

Good afternoon! Thank you for the review, we are extremely happy about how well things went for you and how easy it was for you while working with Eri...k! Our customers are our #1 and we understand that the car buying process can be a bit scary, it's a huge decision, but it sounds like with Erik by your side you had a great and easy experience which makes us so happy to hear! Thank you for your business and if you come across any questions at all don't hesitate to give Erik or one of our Managers a call! Have a wonderful day!

February 12, 2018

I had a lot of anxiety about going through the whole car purchase thing, but Erik was so thorough and personable from the moment i walked in, all my ...anxiety melted away. And by the time it was finished I was wondering can this great experience be real? Thank you for the great service! I wouldnt hesitate to recommend Erik or Valley Imports.

Valley Imports

Good afternoon! Thank you for the wonderful review, we are so extremely happy about how well things went for you and how easy it was for you while wor...king with Erik! Our customers are our #1 and we understand that the car buying process can be a bit scary, it's a huge decision, but it sounds like with Erik by your side you had a great and easy experience which gives us so much joy! Thank you for your business and if you come across any questions at all don't hesitate to give Erik or one of our Managers a call! Have a wonderful day!

January 12, 2018

My experience with Valley Imports was amazing. I had my ML550 serviced at Valley Imports Fargo. My car care representative was very professional, atte...ntive to my needs, and most importantly explained the service standards. I did purchase a 3 year prepaid maintenance from Matt Walz. He was friendly and knowledgeable. Thank you.

Valley Imports

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Your feedback puts a smile on our face knowing we did all we could to ensure you had... a 100% positive experience! We want to continuously give you great customer service; whether it's sales, service or parts.

402 40th St S Fargo, ND 58103