(4.9) 329 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

329 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Valley Imports from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience buying first family car!

We had the most amazing experience through Valley Imports. From start to finish, they made the experience fun, educational, and easy. Erik took into c...onsideration our family size, budgets, and needs, and got us into a VW Jetta that we are SO in love with. I can't wait to work with them again in the future for our next vehicle! Read more at https://www.cars.com/dealers/18026/valley-imports/#hU38gYuOK5xfL5ST.99

Thank-you for choosing Valley Imports and for the kind words. Enjoy your new car and we look forward to serving you in the future!

• Valley Imports offers best selections.

My experience with Valley Imports was amazing. I had my ML550 serviced at Valley Imports Fargo. My car care representative was very professional, atte...ntive to my needs, and most importantly explained the service standards. I did purchase a 3 year prepaid maintenance from Matt Walz. He was friendly and knowledgeable. Thank you.

Valley Imports

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Your feedback puts a smile on our face knowing we did all we could to ensure you had... a 100% positive experience! We want to continuously give you great customer service; whether it's sales, service or parts.

• Tana was incredible!!

Spending a great deal of money was never so easy. Completely painless and treated like a king. Delivering my vehicle was the iceing on the cake.

Valley Imports

Thank you for such a great review! We are happy that the process was so easy going, that is how we love to make our customers feel! Hope you are enjoy...ing your new vehicle and Thank you for your business! Remember if you have any questions that come up at all don't hesitate to give Tana or our Management staff a call!

• Great experience

Even though I didn't buy from them this was a very good experience. Erik sent me all the info I needed and even sent me a video showing the car and a...ll the features. Couldn't ask for more. Next time I am in the market for a car will definitely look them up even though they are a long distance from me. Highly recommend.

Valley Imports

Thank you for the great 5 Star review! We are so happy to hear what a wonderful experience you had working with Erik. Our customers are #1 to us no ma...tter what, so thank you for thinking of us and for leaving a review. It's sincerely appreciated, have a wonderful day!

• POSITIVE EXPREIENCE

HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE TEST DRIVING. WAS NOT PRESSURED TO BUY THE CAR ON THE SPOT WHICH MADE ME EXTREMELY HAPPY AS I WAS VERY CONCERNED ABOUT THAT.

Thank you for coming in and test driving with us Kristi, we want the experience to be a good one buying a vehicle is a huge purchase, and we understan...d that!! Happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us! Thank you for the kind words and review!

• Best dealership

This was the best used car buying experience I've every had. Erik and Matt are extremely knowledgeable and friendly. They went above and beyond to hel...p me. They even picked me up from the hotel. You can trust this dealer. Thank you!!

Shane, what a great review! We are so pleased to hear how well your car shopping experience was with us here at Valley Imports and with Erik! Going ab...ove and beyond for our customers is our #1! Hope you are enjoying your new car and if you happen to come across any questions please give Erik or our management staff a call! Enjoy!

• Great staff all around

I recently purchased a used Porsche Cayenne. Couldnt ask for more. Very freindly and knowledgeable employees. Everything went extremely smooth. I ...will definitely return and hope to work with the same people next time. THANKS SO MUCH!!

Valley Imports

Thank you for the wonderful review and 5 Stars. We are so happy we could help you find the right vehicle and everything went smooth. We love to make t...he car buying process as easy and fun as we can! If you come across any questions please contact your sales consultant or our management staff for help. Congratulations on your Porsche Cayenne, enjoy!

• Great Buying Experience

I needed something big enough to transport 4 grandchildren, but small enough that it would be comfortable to drive. Erik Swenson was well-informed and... very pleasant to work with. The Mitsubishi Outlander I purchased suits me perfectly.

Valley Imports

Thank you for the 5 Star review Deeda! We are so happy to hear you found the perfect car for you and your grandchildren! The Mitsubishi Outlander is a... wonderful vehicle we hope that you are loving it and if you come across any questions at all please don't hesitate to give Erik or our management staff a call to help you out! Enjoy!!

• Good work

I was mad at the service I received but after I spoke with a manager she was able to work with me to make me happy which I was very happy when she cal...led back trying to make me happy has a customer. I'm happy with the customer service from the manager.

Valley Imports

Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns with the repairs of your vehicle. We understand how frustrating it can be to have electrical i...ssues with your car, it is a battle we work with customers on a daily basis. We perform an inspection on a majority of the cars visual mechanical components, such as brakes, fluids and tires. Unfortunately, there is no way of seeing or knowing when a sealed component that cannot be visually seen will fail. We look forward to helping you in the future with any of your vehicle needs.

• Buying Experience

I recently purchased a SL 550 from Erik Swenson. From my initial contact with him to delivery the experience was flawless, and unlike any other buying... experience I've had in the past. Erik and Kaia (Financial person) worked with me and we're immediately responsive to any questions I had. Not only was this experience honest and trustworthy from the onset, it was pleasant as well. If you want an honest and easy buying experience, contact Erik VR John

Valley Imports

Thank you for taking the time to give us a fantastic review! Erik and Kaia do a great job and always seem to go the extra mile for their customers. We... believe in quality customer service before, during and after the sale. Many times we forget what a true sales consultant goes through to create a "WOW" experience for their customer. If you continue to have questions regarding your purchase, feel free to contact Erik or our management staff for help and please keep us in mind for any of your service needs! Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! Have a wonderful weekend!

402 40th St S Fargo, ND 58103