Jack Evans Chevrolet Inc.

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 61 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• October 27, 2015

Its a friendly enviroment, clean, and modern dealership. Everyone was extremely helpful and no pressure on making a decision. Fair prices on our tra...de-ins and provided a great price on our new vehicle.

September 9, 2017

Lauren Miller was AWESOME as my Salesperson! She genuinely cared about my comfort level & my trust issues. The Sales Mgr., Justin was very knowledge...able and answered all my mechanical technology questions. I put them both through lots of hoops and they never showed anything but patience...I left relaxed and confident in their dealership and content driving my new certified car. Thank you for No Pressure!

November 23, 2016

We purchased a vehicle thru Ms. Lauren Miller and she answered any and all questions we had. They are definitely a 5 star facility and I would highly ...recommend them.

October 18, 2016

I knew what I wanted to buy and the sales person and financing person made it very comfortable and easy. No haggling no back and forth to the manager... and the sales people dont get paid commission.

September 12, 2016

Excellent experience purchasing our new Tahoe. Lauren Miller thank your for your care. We will be back for our next purchased..

July 11, 2016

Super job by Lauren Miller, internet salesperson ! She goes out of her way to help in all facets of the buying a vehicle from Jack Evans Chevrolet ! I... will return for more purchases. Many thanks for the professionalism and attention !

May 31, 2016

My family has dealt with Jack Evans for both service and sales. My husband, daughter, father, and I have all bought our cars at Jack Evans. Yesterday ...I purchased a new Equinox and Susan, Chris, and Chris did a wonderful job meeting and exceeding my needs and expectations. As a repeat buyer I was treated to some cost savings and since I had purchased and maintained service on my trade-in, I was given a more than fair value for my 2006 Equinox. I have always found the Jack Evans' staff friendly and helpful and yesterday was no exception. Thank you very much!

April 3, 2016

My experience at Jack Evans was extremely satisfying, Lauren was a huge help with my car buying needs. She went out of her way to help me in any way. ...Chris was my loan manage and he was a huge help also. He went above and beyond to get the best deal for me. I will most certainly going back to them with future car buying.

March 23, 2016

"Great Dealership!!" What a great experience we had with this dealership!!! All employees were great as each one spoke as they encountered us and we w...ere offered drinks more than one time, they went out of their way to make us comfortable. Lauren Miller was great, I became interested in a vehicle on the internet and she followed up, we met with her the next day, everything went smoothly, thanks to her and Chris Thompson!! she walked us to the car as we were leaving, gave me a hug and even sent an email to follow up!! She is the best! I highly recommend Jack Evans Chevrolet if you are in the market for a new car, they don't treat you like a customer they treat you as a friend!!!! Thank you all so much and if you need a new or used vehicle, ask for Lauren!!

March 16, 2016

Great dealership, great service, great facility, great selection, friendly staff.

Jack Evans Chevrolet Inc.
125 S Royal Ave Front Royal, VA 22630