Sunrise Chevrolet of Forest Hills

Used 888-607-5928 Email Dealer
Service 888-896-2030

Average based on 229 reviews
  • Good attention to details

Took my car for appointment, was greeted, by service rep who took my info. Was called within a few hours to advise me, of problems, that needed to be addressed.

• Excellent service. Felt Right at home.

Very nice, clean facility. Greeted as soon as I walked in. I was always aware of what was going on with the status of getting the deal done. Staff was excellent. Highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a Chevy after the great deal I got. Two thumbs up.

• Best of the Best

My partner and I were shopping around for a new car and were serviced by Bob Masoomian. Bob made us feel welcome and answered all our questions. He went above and beyond to make sure we were confident in our decision and he did not try to impose buying on us, rather he educated us on the different options we had and listened to our concerns and our budget. He is a great asset to this team and this company, he is extremely knowledgeable and gave us great customer service. We just received our car yesterday and I have already recommended Bob to 2 of my friends. An excellent experience overall.

• Love my new Tahoe!!

Marko K. was a very knowledgeable salesman, my experience was flawless!!!¿ Thanks I love my new Tahoe

• Great Service, clean facelity. great team.

Very professional, excellent customer service. Carl and the other gentleman who was there on May 7th, in the service area. They were excellent! Thanks again to Marcus Acevedo, who was so patience with..he did everything possible. He went above and beyond..to make sure I walk out with the car that day..and to the rest of the team..great facelity .I'm never going anywhere else to buy cars..they're stuck with me..

• Best Car Dealership Ever!

When I walked in, I was greated by someone at a reception area and not aggresive sales people like I'm used to having to deal with at other car dealerships. Everything was handled very quickly and professionally. Thanks to my salesman, Mr. Dennis Kinslow for making the process short and easy for me.

• Excellent service

Professional, efficient, friendly. Consistently impressed with both sales and service. Special kudos to our salesperson, Marcos Acevedo. This is our second Equinox, and they made the experience a good one.

• GREAT SERVICES AND FACILITY

I've always experienced excellent pleasent , curteious , and professional service at Sunrise Chevrolet ,,,, Thank You,, Tressa N

• Great place to get a car

Great place to lease place. Marko Kauzljar did a great job getting me the right car at the price I was comfortable with. Overall great experience!

• Great Service

Our salesperson Marco Diaz was very knowledgeable about the 2016 Chevy Malibu. He consulted with his sales manager Kevin Giron to make sure that we got the best price. Marco and Kevin answered all of our questions. Marco offered us coffee, tea or hot chocolate while we were waiting to speak with Kevin. It would've been nice if there were snacks available, too.