Joe Bullard Cadillac/Jaguar Land Rover Gulf Coast

New 877-425-3135 Dealer Website
Used 877-716-4005 Email Dealer
Service 877-876-2779

• Excellent service

My Husband brought my car in for an oil change. The guys did a wonderful job cleaning it as well.

• Customer

I truly appreciate my dealership. The employees are like family and treat me the same.

• Excellent Dealership Purchase to Service

There was absolutely no waiting time between my arrival and my car being serviced. The back-up camera was replaced (still under warranty) and works better than when it was new. The quality of the picture is as vivid as HDTV. The waiting room was as comfortable as my own home: coffee, juice, water, snacks, cable TV, and (most important) comfortable chairs and tables.

• I love this Dealership!!

Everyone was courteous and the wait was not long as all. I had my daughter with me and she enjoyed playing educational games on the computer while we wait.

• I love my new Cadillac XT5

Buying a vehicle at Joe Bullard was a wonderful experience. Jimmy was an amazing salesman. I wI'll totally recommend him and Joe Bullard to any of my friends looking to purchase a vehicle!

• Peggy Saunders (2017 Cadillac xt5 Luxury)

Everyone was very professional and were very pleased with the treatment we received and the overall environment.

• Joe Bullard Experience

Everyone from front the office to the service department was helpful and friendly. The wait time is minimal but they provide everything from cable TV and computers to snacks, coffee and drinks to make the time fly. And even though I rarely have the occasion to have my 2012 Cadillac CTS serviced, they remembered me by name. In fact, I have only had the regular scheduled maintenance for as long as I have had my baby - she still looks and smells brand new!

• Joe Bullard Cadillac

As always, great dealership and experience each and every time I go in. You feel like your part of a big family and they are always eager to help in any way they can. Special shout out of thanks to Christen, Halley, and Ricky, oh, and Ty too for hiring such great folks. HA!

• Best Dealership around.

• Really??

This review is not based on the guy that sold me my car but the shop that does cadillac services. Fist off I had a bad experience and the survey they send after you have a service done will not let you submit anything that is not good. I submitted a bad review twice and it wouldn't let me submit but when I changed it to the best score it submitted my review. Customer service and communication and greatly lacking and it was a very aggravating experience I ad get a few service done on my car. I don't think I will go back by choice.