Joe Bullard Cadillac/Jaguar Land Rover Gulf Coast

106 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 28, 2018

Best Car Shopping experience ever. Had a great sales lady Courney and she was totally awesome went above and beyond to get me the best Deal. Staff was... friendly, service was great and the detail shop not it out the park. They are veteran friendly, and worth the 285 miles drive from Louisiana. You want go wrong with this Dealership bottom line.

May 27, 2018

I’ve taken my vechile to this dealership 3 times for the same repair. Still nothing has been fixed. Matter of fact they tried returning it to me... with a busted windshield. They’ve had my car now for 2 weeks for a minor repair and they don’t call to give you any updates on their progress. So I’m am very dissatisfied with their service.

Hello A/C, Please accept my sincerest apology for your experience with our Jaguar Land Rover location. I believe you have already spoken with Tito M...cKinney, the General Manager, about the issue and he is working resolve the situation. We appreciate your understanding and hope we're able to make up for this experience. Sincerely, Kristina M. Marketing Manager

May 15, 2018

It's a bit nerve racking agreeing to buy a used vehicle you haven't seen in person. So I asked for additional photos and assurances in writing... about the condition of the used 2015 CPO CTS V-sport. We went back on forth on price for a couple of days. And then I received a signed 'out the door bill' of sale. Having that, I flew the 913 miles and their salesman picked me up from the airport. Joe Bullard Cadillac had the car exactly as described. No pressure to buy anything extra while completing the paperwork. No hidden fees. They said it would be a straight forward low key process and it was. Very satisfied. Very honest. Highly recommended.

March 28, 2018

Had a good buying experience but the vehicle has a problem that I have to take back for the third time. You may get greeted but no person.

November 26, 2017

Least stressful buying process I’ve ever had. They are all very thoughtful and kind. Also, their pricing is great.

Thank you for the great feedback!

August 28, 2017

Tried to use the online chat system for a very basic question regarding dealership policies. Unable to get past gate keeper host who simply wanted to... get a cell number or email address from me. "Tara D" made no attempt to actually find the answer, even when I asked if a manager was available. Again, only interested in gathering my data. Waste of time; process and system needs to be revamped for effectiveness and efficiency.

Hello Josh, I'm very sorry your chat experience was less than perfect. We pulled the transcripts and it does look like our local agents were busy and... your request was answered by an off-site agent. I do believe you eventually spoke with our Internet Director, Casey Wright, and she was able to answer your question. We appreciate your feedback and will use this as we review our current processes. As a part of the Joe Bullard company, our goal is to provide the best possible sales and service experience for our clients, and we will continue to strive to do so. Should we be able to be of any assistance please do not hestitate to contact us directly at (251) 544-7341. We'd love the opprotunity to earn your business. Kindest regards, Kristina M. Marketing & PR Manager

August 13, 2017

I really enjoyed my experience with this dealership all personnel were respectful of my time and concerned about my experience.

October 19, 2016

My Husband brought my car in for an oil change. The guys did a wonderful job cleaning it as well.

October 15, 2016

I truly appreciate my dealership. The employees are like family and treat me the same.

October 4, 2016

There was absolutely no waiting time between my arrival and my car being serviced. The back-up camera was replaced (still under warranty) and works better... than when it was new. The quality of the picture is as vivid as HDTV. The waiting room was as comfortable as my own home: coffee, juice, water, snacks, cable TV, and (most important) comfortable chairs and tables.