Joe Bullard Cadillac/Jaguar Land Rover Gulf Coast

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.4
  • Great people and service

Least stressful buying process I’ve ever had. They are all very thoughtful and kind. Also, their pricing is great.

Thank you for the great feedback!

• Ridiculously useless online chat system

Tried to use the online chat system for a very basic question regarding dealership policies. Unable to get past gate keeper host who simply wanted to... get a cell number or email address from me. "Tara D" made no attempt to actually find the answer, even when I asked if a manager was available. Again, only interested in gathering my data. Waste of time; process and system needs to be revamped for effectiveness and efficiency.

Hello Josh, I'm very sorry your chat experience was less than perfect. We pulled the transcripts and it does look like our local agents were busy and... your request was answered by an off-site agent. I do believe you eventually spoke with our Internet Director, Casey Wright, and she was able to answer your question. We appreciate your feedback and will use this as we review our current processes. As a part of the Joe Bullard company, our goal is to provide the best possible sales and service experience for our clients, and we will continue to strive to do so. Should we be able to be of any assistance please do not hestitate to contact us directly at (251) 544-7341. We'd love the opprotunity to earn your business. Kindest regards, Kristina M. Marketing & PR Manager

• Cameron

I really enjoyed my experience with this dealership all personnel were respectful of my time and concerned about my experience.

• Excellent service

My Husband brought my car in for an oil change. The guys did a wonderful job cleaning it as well.

• Customer

I truly appreciate my dealership. The employees are like family and treat me the same.

• Excellent Dealership Purchase to Service

There was absolutely no waiting time between my arrival and my car being serviced. The back-up camera was replaced (still under warranty) and works be...tter than when it was new. The quality of the picture is as vivid as HDTV. The waiting room was as comfortable as my own home: coffee, juice, water, snacks, cable TV, and (most important) comfortable chairs and tables.

• I love this Dealership!!

Everyone was courteous and the wait was not long as all. I had my daughter with me and she enjoyed playing educational games on the computer while we ...wait.

• I love my new Cadillac XT5

Buying a vehicle at Joe Bullard was a wonderful experience. Jimmy was an amazing salesman. I wI'll totally recommend him and Joe Bullard to any of my ...friends looking to purchase a vehicle!

• Peggy Saunders (2017 Cadillac xt5 Luxury)

Everyone was very professional and were very pleased with the treatment we received and the overall environment.

• Joe Bullard Experience

Everyone from front the office to the service department was helpful and friendly. The wait time is minimal but they provide everything from cable TV ...and computers to snacks, coffee and drinks to make the time fly. And even though I rarely have the occasion to have my 2012 Cadillac CTS serviced, they remembered me by name. In fact, I have only had the regular scheduled maintenance for as long as I have had my baby - she still looks and smells brand new!

Joe Bullard Cadillac/Jaguar Land Rover Gulf Coast