Lithia Toyota of Grand Forks

New 888-306-0739 Dealer Website
Used 888-304-3854 Email Dealer
Service 888-484-4910

Average based on 15 reviews.
  • SALESPERSON AWESOME! BUYING EXPERIENCE SPOT ON!

My salesperson was awesome and bubbly and upbeat! They worked out a deal to my liking!

Phil Thank You for shopping at Lithia Toyota of Grand Forks. Enjoy your new car!!!!!

• Review of servicing

Always a smooth, easy transaction here. I bought the vehicle here (I decided what I wanted, I picked it out and I paid for it and I drive it). Very fortunately, you DO treat me as if it is my vehicle. Cannot say that happens everywhere. Often, a business looks to speak to my husband, as if I were not there. The waiting area is always clean. Bathrooms are always cleaning. You offer complimentary drinks and popcorn (no cookies this time?!?!?!) Service done promptly. By the way, what happened to the young lady who used to be the service manager??

• Review

Amazing service that went very quick and smooth. Before I knew it I was leaving in the vehicle I really wanted.

• Quality service and facility

Good service and friendly staff. Facilities were very nice with plenty to read and a tv to use to occupy time. Snacks and refreshments were a nice bonus.

• Always pleased

We have bought multiple vehicles from the dealership and always had pleasant experiences all the way from buying to the service shop.

• New car review

very friendly and polite, would I do it again? yes

very friendly and polite, would I do it again? yes

• Great buying experience.

The entire process was awesome. The professional people working there were amazing to work with. I will buy all my future vehicles here.

• Oil Change

Staff was very friendly and helpful was in and out of dealership within good time, location of facility is very accommodating if you need to run errands.

• Air Bag Recall Fix & Oil Change

Overall very good, friendly customer service and timely repairs.

Overall very good, friendly customer service and timely repairs.

• Friendly faces at service desk

Easy to deal with. Fast service. Would recommend lifetime oil changes when buying.