Lithia Toyota of Grand Forks

80 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lithia Toyota of Grand Forks from DealerRater.com
  • I love Lithia Toyota

I have been frequenting this dealership for years. They provide quality service that I trust. I just keep going back for more. (Though I don't need to very often.)

• Lithia Toyota of Grand Forks

Outstanding dealership and staff. Have been going here for 6 years now and have never been disappointed.

• Quick and easy

Went in got a price I was happy with and was out in a quick time. Would buy again from them.

• Great Service
    May 2, 2017

I had to drive an extra 55 miles to get good service. Will never go to Corwin in Fargo again. Lithia is the best ever.

• Scheduled oil change

I received prompt, courteous service and was able to wait in a clean, comfortable area while my car was being serviced.

• Gary H Anderson

Excellent repair on my 06 Tundra. What more do you want? If I were not satisfied with my experience, I would NEVER return. Thank you Gary H

• Great service

Great service very fast and friendly. They did exactly as they said they would.

Great service very fast and friendly. They did exactly as they said they would.

• Great people, great service

from the moment I pull into the service door to the time I return to my vehicle, everyone working at this location is pleasant and easy to talk to. They are genuine and sincere when discussing your needs. The waiting area is large and open. Great view of the selection of cars on the lot.

• Five Stars
    April 12, 2017

As always, Lithia Toyota went above and beyond in handling my oil change and tire rotation. As soon as I drove in, there was someone coming out the door to help me.

• 10k service Appt

Once again Lisa and Nick were helpful and prompt! Having. I love dealing with people I trust.