Lithia Toyota of Grand Forks

77 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lithia Toyota of Grand Forks from DealerRater.com
  • I love Lithia Toyota

I have been frequenting this dealership for years. They provide quality service that I trust. I just keep going back for more. (Though I don't need to very often.)

• Scheduled oil change

I received prompt, courteous service and was able to wait in a clean, comfortable area while my car was being serviced.

• Gary H Anderson

Excellent repair on my 06 Tundra. What more do you want? If I were not satisfied with my experience, I would NEVER return. Thank you Gary H

• Great service

Great service very fast and friendly. They did exactly as they said they would.

Great service very fast and friendly. They did exactly as they said they would.

• Great people, great service

from the moment I pull into the service door to the time I return to my vehicle, everyone working at this location is pleasant and easy to talk to. They are genuine and sincere when discussing your needs. The waiting area is large and open. Great view of the selection of cars on the lot.

• Five Stars
    April 12, 2017

As always, Lithia Toyota went above and beyond in handling my oil change and tire rotation. As soon as I drove in, there was someone coming out the door to help me.

• 10k service Appt

Once again Lisa and Nick were helpful and prompt! Having. I love dealing with people I trust.

• Great Service

Great service and the rep provided very good recommendations/options for future maintenance/work to be done to the vehicle.

• 55,000 mile service
    March 29, 2017

So much better then at the previous dealership! Even though I hadn't bought my vehicle at this dealership, the employees honored the Toyota warranty and offered to detail my messy car. It was a great day!!!

• Excellent service

Me and my wife been coming her for six years, excellent service and Adam who is service manager did excellent job, he told us how long it was going to be and was correct. A few months ago we took 4 runner to be serviced at another garage to be serviced, never again, no comparison of service, were staying here for service and next car buy.