Bay Chevrolet, Inc.

3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 7 reviews

Call This Dealer

March 12, 2018

Bay Chevrolet is the best. We always get excellent service. We had car maintenance. We buy all our cars from Bay Chevrolet.

June 16, 2017

I have used Bay Chevrolet service department for approximately ten years. I have always been treated professionally and all of my questions have alway...s been addressed and answered. The dealership has never sold me anything I did not need even when I thought I did! I leave my car with them knowing they are going to take good care of it.

May 3, 2017

My wife took our car to BAY Chevrolet after a vehicle accident. Car dropped on on 3/13/2017. Needed passenger fender repaired, new passenger door atta...ched and those affected painted and blended. Where to begin...through many two times, and three times a week vehicle checks, we have now had the car taken elsewhere today 05/03/2017. "So my wife had asked them was it as good as it would get"...this was on a WED. She stated "would come in the following MONDAY to check work once again on vehicle and if not satisfactory again was pulling our car" from Bay Chevrolet in Mobile, Al...this gave them an additional three days to tightened it up and do it right. The manager in the collision shop called her back after speaking to her manager and wait for it..left a voicemail.. "Mrs Scull this is (employee name) I spoke to my manager and she said its as good as its going to get come get your car." DON"T USE THIS BODY SHOP. Do better to purchase your own how to fix your wrecked vehicle book

November 25, 2015

We have worked hard at improving our credit. It took 24 hoirs for us to hear anything even though i called to check on things. Finally i recieved a te...x message basically denying our application. Asking for a huge down payment. I understand if there is nothin to do... Fine but at least have the decency to call and not text. I will be putting this review anywhere i can. They are unprofessional and cold!!!! I have the texts saved for anyone who wants proof!

January 26, 2015

We are so happy with our 2015 Malibu it's everything we wanted in a new car and more! The salesman Jordan Smith at Bay Chevrolet was so helpful and kn...ew every answer to all our questions about all the cars we looked at and went above and beyond to make sure that we got the best car and deal for our budget. He was very friendly as were everyone else at the dealership, we felt very comfortable and never pressured with our car buying experience at Bay Chevrolet . We will be back in the furture for any of our car needs.

June 15, 2014

I bought my very first brand new car from Bay Chevrolet. The buying process was great-no pressure no hassle. I can be a car salesman worst nightmare b...ut at Bay, there was no need for that. The whole process was smooth and I had a great time buying my car. I always have my service done at Bay. The Service Writers are very professional and courteous. They let you know when you need a service via email and any safety/service recalls are handled as quickly as possible. They are very forthcoming with information and I have never been surprised when I went to pay. When I decided to upgrade to a bigger vehicle, I had the same wonderful buying experience. I would recommend Bay Chevrolet to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.

December 13, 2012

Very helpful and cooperative. Took my information on what I was looking for and promised to call me if they get one.

Bay Chevrolet, Inc.