4.0
  • Easy to deal with, made my dream truck happen!!!!

Drove 5 hrs to buy from them, beat all other deals I was considering. The owner called me personally and we made it happen, got a great deal on a cream puff duramax. Very happy with purchase. Thx Bill and James

• Honesty and Integrity

I bought my car at Springhill Motors and I can honestly say I have never dealt with a more professional group of people. I drove from New Orleans to do business with this dealership because I knew I was dealing with people who gave me the best deal and never tried to "make the sale". I'm in the process of buying a truck now, and I will make the long drive to do business with them again. If trust is important to you, take the time to visit this dealership.

• No credit get no credit

As a 1st time Coustomer I do believe Springhill motors did all that could be done, in getting a truck financed for me. I just did not have any credit established. As bad as I wanted the truck I do believe springhill could have done a in house finance, until I received the money that I'm waiting on, it seems it would be a lot better to be getting a payment instead of setting in the lot. I will check and see if the truck is still available as said it would be. Thanks Springhill motors

• great place to buy a car

the sales staff and service dept are very helpful.from buying to keeping me running.always there for me.