Butch Oustalet Chevrolet

• Dealership

Thank you for choosing Butch Oustalet Chevrolet! We appreciate and value your business & look forward to serving you in the future!

All my dealings with Oustalet Chevrolet has been outstanding! They are very friendly & listen to what you have to say which is important to me! This is our 4th car with Butch Oustalet

• Great service

Mr. Kerry provided a great experience felt comfortable with him right away. From start to finish he was very professional.

• Great Service dept.

Completely easy. No issues at all. I spent my time waiting in a nice waiting room. Felt like like I was sitting in my living room waiting for the work to be done.

• The number 1 place to buy a car

Friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. They go out of their way to make you feel welcomed, answer questions, and help with your car needs.

• great service, great sales people

great service dept, great sales, great product. will definitely come back in the future for sales and service. thank you.

• Great all around dealership.

The people and the vehicle. I had a very good experience,they had the vehicle at the door. My paperwork was done they showed me the dealership and went over my vehicle. Job well done.

• Service

Fast service for my vehicle for an oil change and tire rotation. Prompt check in and check out and reviewed work accomplished

• Great services, clean environment of waiting room.

Great experience. Am very pleased with the services provided and with the attitude and performance of personnel. They did a an awesome job!

• Customer Service is one of the best on the coast

I would recommend Butch Oustalet Chevrolet Service Department to anyone. They are the best on the coast, knowledgeable, friendly, courteous and timely

• Disappointed

I really wouldn't know about the process or customer service since I was not important enough to even receive a call back about my application!