Butch Oustalet Chevrolet

Average based on 20 reviews.
  • Dealership

Thank you for choosing Butch Oustalet Chevrolet! We appreciate and value your business & look forward to serving you in the future!

All my dealings with Oustalet Chevrolet has been outstanding! They are very friendly & listen to what you have to say which is important to me! This is our 4th car with Butch Oustalet

• Disappointed

I really wouldn't know about the process or customer service since I was not important enough to even receive a call back about my application!

• Service Department Is AWESOME

Dawn in the service department is AWESOME. She went above and beyond to help me get my issue resolved with my HD 2500. The service department takes great care of our needs whenever we bring our vehicles in. They are truly a BLESSING. I have not had the privilege of meeting the diesel mechanic yet, but they do an outstanding job. Please make sure they know how much they are appreciated also.

• Great sales consultant and staff

My experience at your dealership was excellent. My sales consultant Bobby Thaxton was outstanding. He called me after I responded via email to the BUYBACK BLOWOUT mailer sent to my residence. I made an appointment to meet him at the dealership and he met me as soon as I parked my vehicle. I was given a tour of the facility. The entire staff was friendly and welcoming. He gathered all the necessary paperwork and he assured me that he would do everything possible to sell me the vehicle of my choice. He succeeded in doing that and I was able to purchase my new truck. I will recommend the Pascagoula, MS Butch Oustalet Chevrolet Cadillac to all my friends, family and co-workers. Great job team…Thank You!

• RUDE SALES Manager!

When you purchase a vehicle weather it is new or used! Customer service is due & the Rude Sales Manager does not have the qualification of Customer Service! Will never purchase anything else from there and will not Recommend Anyone to go there! Check your paper work and bring your own mechanic!

• Oil Change

My experience was excellent. Your staff got me in and out in a very timely manner. I was very pleased with the service. Thank you very much. Sure I'll be returning. Not just the oil changes, but I'm looking forward to my Salesman Mr Randolph to upgrade my vehicle next year.

• Customer Dedication

Courteous and eager to fix/solve any issues that arise on my wifes Cadillac CTS. Thank you Mr. Chester for your dedicated help.

• These guys are awesome! Especially Mike Morarity

You guys were great. It took all day to get me into a car, but that was because the banks were playing their game. Still, the finance woman (can't remember her name) pulled off some miracle and got me into a 2013 Chevy Malibu (which we love!!) instead of the 2011 or 2008 car that we thought we might get. Actually, I wasn't sure we'd get anything. Also, Mike Moriarty was over the top awesome! He went out of his way to make us comfortable and to help us get into the car that suited us best. I can bet that I look forward to doing business with him again in the future. I have also plastered it all on G+ and Facebook about how awesome you guys are.

Considering the trouble my car was experiencing, I thought it might be a small fuel leak and take a long time to fix. I am extremely surprised they found the problem and quickly resolved in a few hours! I highly appreciate their service team expertise from customer service check in/out to diagnose and resolve.

• Very pleased with my experience.

Very pleased with my experience. I'm a first time buyer and they made it easy for me