Dublin Nissan-GMC

(4.9) 8 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Southern Kindness
    May 2, 2017

The kindness and helpfulness that I received from Erin Roberts was above and beyond what I had received anywhere else. This was my first time here an...d it definitely won't be my last. Thank you Erin and Dublin Nissan for what you did for me!!!!!!!!!

• Prompt great service
    April 13, 2017

Prompt and outstanding service beginning to end of sale. I felt my sale was the most important And all my needs were met

• Great Sales and Service at the Dublin Auto Outlet
    February 1, 2017

Matt & Sandy were very professional, courteous, & helpful on more then the deal itself. I believe they both deserve a raise. They went above an beyon...d the call of duty. They really took time and effort in finding the correct vehicle for my wife and I to drive home happy. I really want to thank them.

• Service Department
    October 17, 2016

Very fast and professional service. Comfortable waiting area.

• Awesome sales and service!
    October 1, 2016

Everybody at Dublin has taken exceptional care of me. These guys are awesome! Rex and Alan were great to work with and the facility was imaculant. The...y always go out of their way to ensure that I am happy.

• Fast Service, Friendly Staff
    June 14, 2016

Ms Dana was very helpful. This has been my second time having my Camaro serviced in this dealership and I'm very satisfied with their service. Ms Dana... is always friendly , very professional and efficient which makes me feel that my car is in good hands. I also would like to thank the mechanic for a job well done.

• Purchased a new 2016 Yukon!
    April 12, 2016

From the moment we pulled up on the lot and the salesman greeted us it was wonderful. This young guy (I think his name was Ryan but I am not sure) was... so knowledgeable about everything on the car. He could answer each question I ask. This is exactly what I like about a salesman. He never said 'I don't know so I will have to ask someone else in the office'. I can not say enough good stuff about our experience purchasing a new Yukon.

• Great service
    March 15, 2016

Could not,have been happier with the service we received. Our salesperson was very knowledgeable,helpful and answered all our questions about our trad...e in. Completing all the paperwork with the credit manager was an efficient and quick process. We will certainly be returning to this dealer for future trades or purchases. This was by far the best experience we have ever had when purchasing a vehicle.

Dublin Nissan-GMC