Billion Auto - Buick GMC

• repair work on broken front liscence platre holde

Very good. Work was done without appointment and promptle.

Thanks, Richard, for taking the time to let us know you had a great experience at Billion Auto! We appreciate your business!

Very good. Work was done without appointment and promptle.

• Good experience

We recently bought a new Buick Enclave. It's been awhile since we purchased a vehicle there. We usually buy new but hold it forever. We didn't know any of the salesmen so we asked Dan in service. He recommended Adir Morales so we asked for him. He turned out to be a good salesman. We thought we got a good deal and that is all that matters. After some bickering on my trade in, we bought. Why they don't just they give us a fair trade in the first place is beyond me. Anyway a good experience. Ask for Adir.

• Always Satisfied

Fast service and always done well. I have always gotten a fair price on both a purchase and my trade.

• Red Team Billy and Andy

Thanks for quick turn around. Thanks red team in getting my tryck fixed and beinng great.

• Retired

They are an excellent dealership keeping the customer's needs and wants in mind.

• Don't know what u want here

Scott was our salesman and was very good and helpful

Scott was our salesman and was very good and helpful

• Billion GMC Review

appointment was on schedule. everything handled quickly and courteously.

appointment was on schedule. everything handled quickly and courteously.

• 2015 GMC Sierra

Completely satisfied with my experience. Was greeted promptly, and courteously both scheduling the appointment and dropping of the vehicle for repairs. Also great when picking up my truck.

• used car buying

Bought a car from Jeff Hammer, he was very pleasant to do business with. He made sure all my needs were met.

• 2016 GMC 1500 pickup service/repair/replacement

Erick - Service Team was very thorough and well informed. I had a routine oil/filter service as well as a GMC card offer to use. The running boards were peeling on the chrome and they were replaced under factory warranty. I used the shuttle service back home and it was timely and enjoyable w/ Don the driver.