Feldman Chevrolet of New Hudson

(4.4) 415 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.4
415 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Feldman Chevrolet of New Hudson from DealerRater.com
  • All of my service has been excelent, even the youn

All of my service has been excellent, even the young man who drove me home while my car was being service due to another recall by GM. I appreciate ...the car wash, available coffee and consideration given. My family has also purchased vehicles from you dealership and will continue to do so. Thanks again for a good experience, not always given at many businesses.

• Feldman

They is be cool. They done did they job as good as da navy seals would be do against isis

Ryan, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

• Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service . Service department works quickly and efficiently!

Rachel, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to FELDMAN CHEVROLET OF NEW HUDSON! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else come...s up. Take care!

Excellent customer service and treat you like family. Been by my cars from Tony Whiteman for the last 7 years. I refer friends and family and they hav...e been very pleased

Overall Experience

Great people to work with service is great. I have not had to wait long for my vehicle to be serviced always have a smile. If you have a question they... have the answer. Sales department is great I have been buying cars from Tony Whiteman for many years and have sent other friends and family to Tony. They treat you like family.

• Great Service

I took my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. Service was great and employee was super nice. Thanks Anthony. See you when it is time for ano...ther service.

• Oil change & tire rotation

I was very pleased with the service personnel and the time it took to service my 2017 Equinox. I recommend purchasing vehicles from Feldman New Hudson..., MI location.

Overall Experience

• Oil change and tire rotation

I went in for my first simple oil change on my brand new car and atire rotation. When I got home I realized there was a giant grease stain on my seat.... My hubcap also has a scratch along it.. I took the car back and they cleaned the grease spot off. Weeks later I still have not received a phone call back from the manager matt after I sent him pics of the damage on my car.

Overall Experience

• Awesome experience buying a used car

Trevor was a great salesperson. He took the time to learn the features of the car before I arrived so that he could explain them to me when I arrived.... He spent a good amount of time understanding my needs. Very positive experience!

• Completely satisfied.

I was completely satisfied with my experience. As soon as I arrived, Tom made me feel exceedingly comfortable. I was welcomed as soon as I got out of ...my car, and every step from that moment was clearly presented and explained to me in a very kind manner. I never felt pressured to make a decision, as all options and information were thoughtfully addressed. I will undoubtedly be returning, as well as suggesting this dealership to my friends and family.

Feldman Chevrolet of New Hudson