Rick Hendrick Cadillac

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.2
  • Awesome Experience !! This Time ..Thank You

My husband and i was in your facility yesterday ..Our salesman Mr.John J Butler was awesome he treated us like family..He was very polite went over ev...erything with us. I truly appreciate that to the up most. It was a very good experience ..He deserve a raise as good as he is..Gonna tell everyone in my church when they get ready to up grade their Cadillac's to go see Mr.John J Butler Jr . at Rick Hendrick Cadillac He is awesome ...God bless and we are so happy with our Cadillac !!

• Rick Hendrick -- for good and great deals.

2 yrs ago i purchased my first car with Rick Hendrick. From the day i first stepped into the show room till to date the service is top notch. staff is... polite and courteous. Any service is done promptly without delays.

• Superb Service

Visited the service department and they satisfied my needs without trying to get me to purchase something that I didn't come it to get. Always good to... have a good maintenance report. Like going to the dentist and finding out you have no cavities. Hats off to Joe Waller and the service team.

• Customer

We were visiting from out of town when we had problem with tire on Thursday afternoon. On star called them we were told they couldn't see us until M...onday and we were going home then. Since they are only dealer in area we had to find someone to look at car on star was no help except to say they could try next closest dealer over an hour away.

• Great Customer Service

As usual fantastic service from my advisor Joe. The service cost me more than I had planned seeing I only wanted a yearly inspection and oil change. B...ut he made it as painless as possible.

• Treated like family and friends.

Dave Banner, The Blue Team Advisor, has always treated me fairly and friendly. He and Jerry are like old friends. I have been a Hendrick (Colonial) Ca...dillac customer since 1993. I have owned an '93 Eldorado, '05 XLR and now a '13 CTS-V Coupe. Jerry and Dave know how meticulous I am about my vehicles and have treated them like their own. Craig Peitre in finance was extremely helpful in transferring extended coverage from my XLR to my CTS-V. Howard Messex and Alan Parker were extremely helpful in my research and quest for my new CTS-V. If you are looking for people that will treat you as family, go to Hendrick Cadillac.

• AMAZING BUYING EXPERIENCE!!

What an amazing buying experience! I made contact with Dante Goodrich about a month prior to my purchase. Dante had worked with me over the phone and ...online to try and help me find the right full sized SUV. I had a lot of "wants" within my budget. Dante kept communication open and worked to find the perfect fit for me. I also received a phone call from a very pleasant and helpful team member. I believe her name was "Carla" but I'm not certain. She confirmed what I wanted in my new vehicle and scheduled me to meet with Dante. I was greeted by Dante, at the dealership, with a warm welcome and a willingness to not only meet my expectations, but to exceed them. Dante worked very hard to find what I wanted within my budget. Trust me, it was a tall request! But in the end Dante delivered! When I returned to the dealership to see & drive the car for the first time, he had it waiting right up front for me. He had taken the time to research the vehicle history and car fax prior to my arrival. Dante had also gone another step above and beyond; he had not only familiarized himself with practically every aspect of the vehicle but he had also visited the service team. Dante never pressured me for the sale. He was such a pleasure throughout the whole process! He's very personable and quite funny. He made what is typically a stressful purchase into a phenominal buying experience. I have no doubts that I made the right choice in vehicles, salesmen & dealerships! I honestly anticipated the experience to become more "typical" and potentially stressful when it was time to meet with finance. I could not have been more wrong. Craig was informative, honest and also quite humorous! Dante and Craig were not only a professional & informative team; but they were a fun team that made my buying experience not only memorable, but also enjoyable! Craig was very detailed when explaining my warranty options and extremely helpful at making sure I found what suited my needs and my budget! Dante has followed up with me to make sure I am happy with my purchase and to thank me for my business. I could not be more happy with Dante, Craig, the dealership and my new Escalade! Not only have I referred my friends, but I've also referred total strangers. Clearly, Rick Hendrick Cadillac has a winning team that stands head and shoulders above the many, many competitors I visited throughout my quest for a vehicle. I have no reason to ever look elsewhere. All my family's future car purchases will happen with the expertise and kindness of Dante Goodrich!

• Hendrick Cadillac

The service department at Rick Hendrick is professional, helpful, and provides service in a timely manner. All aspects of the work done and recommenda...tions for work were explained to me in detail. I would recommend this dealer to friends and return as a satisfied customer.

• 2015 Cadillac XTS

I previously owned a 2013 Cadillac XTS. From the first time I drove the 2015 Cadillac XTS I was impressed with the improvements I noticed right away. ...Its handling is great. This model does not have all the bells and whistles as the 2013 but nevertheless it appears built to perform at the optimal range of my expectations

• The best Dealer Repair Shop EVER!I

I took my car in for a noise it was making in the power steering area. They kept my car, put me in a loaner and when I got it back the noise was gone.... I and my husband were sick and hospitalized and they didn't pressure us at all to return the loaner, even when our car was repaired. That meant a lot..... Joe and Dave ALWAYS take good care of me and my Cadillac XTS! I LOVE THOSE GUYS!!!!!

Rick Hendrick Cadillac