Average based on 70 reviews.
  • Service at Wallace Cadillac of Stuart, Fl.

My appointment with the service department was handled in a timely and efficient fashion. services included a free car wash which I appreciated.

• Excellent service.

Very professional. 2006 Cadillac had engine rebuilt. Excellent job and follow up.

• Auto Butler session

Dealer did everything and in a timely and quality fashion

Dealer did everything and in a timely and quality fashion

• Wallace Service Appointment

Wallace is a 5 star dealership and it's service personnel go out of their way to ensure that you have a pleasant experience.

• Richard Bayles

It was as very costly but MR Chaffee kept me informed of the cost and the repairs needed as it progress.

• Cadillac Ats

We were treated very well. Gregg was efficient and knew all the features of the various models. The process went smoothly. The car with all the features I wanted was on the lot which made the process smooth.

• Mr Eldrew Baldwin

I went in for a oil change and something happened to my car after I left and I took my car back and they took care of it. And I was very happy!

• My best car buying experience!!!

Wallace Cadillac of Stuart provided the best experience when it came to buying a new vehicle, Graig Johnson was very professional, courteous and patience through out the process while my wife and I figured out the characteristic of the vehicle we wanted; and he was goal oriented to have it delivered to his dealer once he found it.

• Consumer - Owner

Service, service advisor, Marshall Chaffee and all of the staff I have been associated with at Wallace have been very professional and courteous .

• Owner

Everything was excellent Service was prompt, service adviser was great to work with.