• My 5th Purchase at Wallace Cadillac

Wallace has been my Cadillac dealer of choice since I have been in Florida. (12 years) Sales Representative Greg Johnson was very informative, knowledgeable, and presented so very professionally. I was delighted with his salesmanship and customer concern. He went to great length to inform me of all options. Wallace must be very proud of his performance.

• Great service at Wallace cadilac

Bought my car from Wallace cadilac. Had my first service done at Wallace cadilac. Great people. Great service. Great focus on the customer. Went above and beyond every time I have met with this dealership. I know who will have my business in the future. Thank you Wallace cadilac for your truly superior service.. Steve elliott

• Tire Replacement and car service

The service was great. They did the research for me in selecting new tires. They were friendly and helpful. The service was completed in an excellent and timely fashion.

• Edward T Smith Sr

Dealing with Josh was a very nice experience. We were treated and felt like we were family. A very polite and knowledgeable young man.

• Customer service is number one

Wallace Cadillac is over all the finest car dealership I have dealt with. The take car of their customers better than if they were family. I can't praise them enough. Their service department gets it right the first time and every time.

• 2014 XTS Platinum Cadillac, Raymond J. Tourigny

We were having trouble with our old Cadillac and stopped just to have a look at used cars. Almost immediately, a salesman approached us as we were looking. He said he had the perfect car for us and showed us a beautiful 2014 XTS. It was impeccably clean and was a Platinum which I understand meant that it is equipped with everything. We loved this car and bought it immediately. Overall, this was an excellent experience especially since we really were "just looking". Our salesman, Greig Johnson, was patient, respectful and very helpful. Now all we need is someone to help us with all of the bells and whistles contained in this car.

• Buying a used 2016 Caddy cts

Josh did a fine job in selling your used Caddy to me. Total experience was not stressful.

• Wallace Cadillac. Stuart

Marshall,, the service manager. Did an excellent job Very satisfied

Marshall,, the service manager. Did an excellent job Very satisfied

• Good Service Department

I was serviced on schedule and was treated very professionally.

I was serviced on schedule and was treated very professionally.

• Maloof