Cannon Automotive Group

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 149 reviews

Call This Dealer

• September 30, 2016

My mother was in the market for a new car and wanted to buy a 2017 Subaru Forester because of the good reviews and ratings that Consumer Reports gave ...the vehicle. Being 81 years old and never getting along with salesmen to start with, she asked me to help her. I contacted Cannon Subaru and worked with Orlando Iglesias over the phone and through email (I live in CT, mother lives in the Lakeland Fl area). Orlando clearly explained all the options available on the Forester Premium edition and gave me a very good price without having to even haggle. We picked up the Forester today and were in and out of the dealership in about 1.5 hours. Orlando covered everything that we needed to know about the Forester and Andrea in the financial office was very thorough and efficient also. Overall very, very happy with the buying experience.

April 9, 2017

Joe Kostecki did a great job of helping us purchase a used car. He was friendly, professional, knowledgeable and there was no pressure. Be sure to as...k for him when you go to the dealership..... you will be glad you did.

March 24, 2017

Went in shopping for a new auto and was lucky enough to meet Nicole B. She was very personable and was well versed about all the bells and whistles o...n a new Subaru Forester. I wouldn't buy from anyone else! Not quite ready to buy but will certainly return to Cannon Subaru in Lakeland to see Nicole.

January 5, 2017

I live in Kissimmee FL and had been looking for a pre owned vehicle for the last two months. After many trips to dealers in the Orlando area I decided... to expand my search online further out and found Cannon selling a 2013 Hyundai Sonata. Sales Manager Joe Kostecki was great, made the experience of doing business over the phone very smooth and dealing directly with my bank as well. Next time we are in the market for a vehicle we will definitely go back to Cannon! We got a great deal !

April 20, 2016

I take my car in for service and I ask to have the car clean even though they give compliment car washes. I got my car back with rims not clean. HOW D...O U WASH A CAR AND FORGET THE WHEELS. this is not the first time ive had that issue. So my rating is a 1. When I brought it to there attention I WAS GIVEN EXCUSE. NO EXCUSE. IF U WASH A CAR, HOW DO U FORGET TO WASH CHROME WHEELS.

January 23, 2016

Billie is our service representative and she is outstanding. Her positive attitude, friendly smile and willingness to help makes every repair situatio...n so much better. She has gone the extra mile to accommodate us when life circumstances posed extra challenges to having a car in the shop. She has years of experience and understands the customers' perspectives. In our last situation, she called the mechanic to come out and speak to me directly due to the complexity of the issue and my detailed questions. She listens with the intent to understand anyone who is speaking to her which is a rare quality in today's world. Her outstanding rapport with her co-workers is evident when she interacts with them or calls upon a rep in another department. Everyone loves dealing with Bille and so do we!

January 9, 2016

Good, efficient, friendly, a nice place to visit. The car is always spotless, clean.

January 5, 2016

Thank you to the whole Cannon team for welcoming us like family. This experience was by far the best we have ever had at a dealership! And thank you A...dam Ritchey for being so patient and pleasant with us. We really felt like it was our decision versus being pressured into one. I will definitely stop in and say hi with or without my FREE oil changes! All my friends and family will know that this is the place to go.

December 29, 2015

I have purchased my last four cars at Cannon Automotive. Cadillac's and Buick. Great dealership with five star service.

December 29, 2015

This experience is regarding the Perfect Service I have receive for the two CTSs'I purchased at Cannon Cadillac from Salesman Emmett Hall. Emmett is ...not a high pressured salesman and if it's in his power, he's always met any requests I've had like driving a prospective for my father to give his ok, if something needs to be repaired, he always sees that I have an excellent loaner to use until my vehicle is repaired. Emmett is 'easy to do business' with. Over the 7-8 years I've been working with him he always remembers to ask about my 93-year old father (who also purchased a Cadillac through Cannon) and just takes a few minutes to chat to see how I'm doing. Only a Perfect Service Experience scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest, Emmett definitely gets a 10 every time. If I decide to buy another vehicle through Cannon, you can bet, Emmett will get the sale. Thanks for your service!

Cannon Automotive Group